VSF Pam1313

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post

Ok, just back home to take some pictures. Let me know if there are more angles you all want to see...
    Hello! These are very good photos. When and if you have the opportunity, I would ask for a photo of the ends from the side of the protrusions, at right angles, just as good as you did the sides. If the photo is without a strap, then it will be absolutely perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post

Hello! These are very good photos. When and if you have the opportunity, I would ask for a photo of the ends from the side of the protrusions, at right angles, just as good as you did the sides. If the photo is without a strap, then it will be absolutely perfect.
      Well, I spent about 8 minutes on removing the straps and I guess I'm rather slow, cause it doesn't come off the usual way with a tool, so, the strap stays on. Here's the consolation pictures

Comment

Dressing it down with a blue Panerai rubber strap would also look great. That metal band on the 1316 is awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by Copterguy View Post

Well, I spent about 8 minutes on removing the straps and I guess I'm rather slow, cause it doesn't come off the usual way with a tool, so, the strap stays on. Here's the consolation pictures
          Thank you! It was interesting how they brought together the edges of the pillow and the attachment of the protrusions.

Comment

Under morning sun

Comment

johnlogan and I were talking the other day and wondering about whether the sunburst dial on this and the 1033 are the same.

So far every picture I have seen shows a light blue look... Almost like a silver blue. That's on the 1313.

The 1033 seems more like a nave blue that has more of A midnight blue in it.

Unless it's just lighting but right now I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
                johnlogan and I were talking the other day and wondering about whether the sunburst dial on this and the 1033 are the same.

So far every picture I have seen shows a light blue look... Almost like a silver blue. That's on the 1313.

The 1033 seems more like a nave blue that has more of A midnight blue in it.

Unless it's just lighting but right now I don't think so.

1033, dark blue

http://www.cigaraficionado.com

https://www.tudorwatch.com

If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

Comment

I also just received mine, I am very happy the dial changes from light blue to purple through ocean blue and gray green (for now this aspect of the dial was only at night in a lit alley), I just got the watch ............. i will try to take a pics tonight. normally 1033 and 1313 VSF should have the same dial, because gen have the same dial. THANKS.
                  Last edited by guillaumelagier; 23-01-21, 12:52.

Comment

Sous le soleil dans ma voiture. I had bought a pam908 fu vsf 2 years ago, and the strap was of the same type very stiff, I had finally replaced the strap with a gen. THANKS.
                    Last edited by guillaumelagier; 23-01-21, 13:22.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by guillaumelagier; 23-01-21, 17:56.

Comment

I've been reaching for my pam1313 often and I suddenly notice after having been on the winder for a couple of days, it was way off time. So I set the current time this morning and went to work. Just looked at the time and it's 15 minutes slow after about 5 hrs. ​​​​​​
                            I suppose I'll have to send it in for an adjustment and service and hope for the best... Geez, very frustrating after just getting a new toy.

Comment

Time graph before purchase....

Comment

Wad this the only time? Maybe it didn't get wound or something. I'd set the time and check. Shit happens all the time. EitheraY... Good luck though. There's nothing as frustrating as a new watch with issues.

I thought u had an issue with the 1033 in the first few days too but it was all just stupid issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X