• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Pam1313

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Damn that’s a beautiful watch. I’ve got a PAM005 on the way, if it turns out that I can wear 44mm this will be next for sure

blim

Known Member
9/9/20
Damn that’s a beautiful watch. I’ve got a PAM005 on the way, if it turns out that I can wear 44mm this will be next for sure

I'm quite undecided about 44mm 1960s case since I have a 5.9" wrist.

The 44mm luminor bettarini cases are at the limit for me.
I'm tempted to try a 44mm 1950s case but worried if it'll wear worse than the 44mm luminor bettarini

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
That looks stunning. I'm not highly educated on PAMs, what do you think based on the video KOT1917?

From the video, we can only say that they are not badly processed, and the dial is quite dynamic, as I would expect from gen. Questions regarding DW, sandwich and cutouts of numbers and tone of the dial are so difficult to understand. Let's wait for QC, I'm sure there are enough people who want to get them in the same form as in the dealer's photo. After 228, I didn't have blue dials and I'm one of the few who doesn't appreciate them.

Considering that the 1312 is good and the other blue VSF dials are of a high standard, I don't think there is room for any major flaws.

Reactions: Duckber and Snil

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Nobody get this yet? I'd like to hear the yays or nays. Love the blue dial.

Reactions: Snil

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Me too, want to see some in-hand pics of this in natural light to get a better idea of the dial before pulling the trigger on this one!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
.... Aaaand I just ordered it. :rolleyes:
I was torn and ended up ordering the 1033 instead for now. You should. Have QC pics any day. They came quickly. So please post them when you get them. I'd love to check them out.

Although I'm worried it's going to make me want to buy it. I should have just ordered it along with the 1033 and sold one if they're too similar.

Congrats. Can't wait to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copterguy

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Will be adding this to my next order. This will take the 911 spot until VSF or Noob come out with a better version than current. Bahh, and a friend just offered to sell me a gen SD43. I need a side hustle for all of this.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I was torn and ended up ordering the 1033 instead for now. You should. Have QC pics any day. They came quickly. So please post them when you get them. I'd love to check them out.

Although I'm worried it's going to make me want to buy it. I should have just ordered it along with the 1033 and sold one if they're too similar.

Congrats. Can't wait to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I will definitely be showing it off. What prompted me to order it was browsing for images. I found some here.. https://www.repgeek.com/nembos-corn...rand-panerai-1313-edt-vsf.html?highlight=1313
And they state "Sold out". So, obviously, there are folks out there ordering these. Just not showing them off as they should lol

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
I will definitely be showing it off. What prompted me to order it was browsing for images. I found some here.. https://www.repgeek.com/nembos-corne...highlight=1313
And they state "Sold out". So, obviously, there are folks out there ordering these. Just not showing them off as they should lol

Looks like that was listed as only one available. I have put a request to one of our US TDs to see if they can get stock here for this and other new VSF PAM releases. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I have order one on PT and i have already paid for lt.

So my QC should be here in some days i hope
I will post it :)

blim

Known Member
9/9/20

The current production run for PAM1313 is 3900 units according to one of the Chinese sellers I follow on WeChat

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that they seem to have gotten the lume wrong? Then rep has green lume while the gen has blue...

Last edited: