• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to sell this Panerai, help me figure out a fair price for it?

baconstrip

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/15
Hi RWI,

I bought this watch a while back from M2M sale but I forgot the model or the factory that makes it. I bought the watch for around $300ish at that time.
Can you help me give a fair price for the watch? What is the make and model if anybody knows?
Here is the pic for the watch: https://imgur.com/a/ILf1nVB
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

Last edited:

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
It should be a pam292 but I am no expert and can't tell you the maker and so the correct price, but I believe it went for something around 280$ new

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
its a pam292 J series which has the PIG (two man torpedo) on the dial, these were the best versions available. Noob and H-Fac made them, yours looks like its noob which is the best between the factories.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I would estimate the value at around $500.-

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I would suggest doing your own research on how much that watch has gotten on M2M as prices can change from time to time depending on availability. The price you bought it is a good starting point, reduced to compensate for any use after you bought it. Provided you can prove the purchase price (like a link from where you purchased the watch from). Good luck.