• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My PAM 372 died - Advice on a new 372

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Those are terrible pictures. The only close up of the dial is the lume shot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nothing is stopping anyone from asking for better pictures. Or are you trying to be inconspicuous again? :lol:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Nothing is stopping anyone from asking for better pictures. Or are you trying to be inconspicuous again? :lol:

Lol.... I’m just saying. I mean there was nothing inconspicuous about it. But when was the last time we saw a discontinued Panerai model get no love on the sale forum over An 6 hour period?

first thing I noticed was the bad pics. Second thing I noticed was it was posted and approved hours ago.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Lol.... I’m just saying. I mean there was nothing inconspicuous about it. But when was the last time we saw a discontinued Panerai model get no love on the sale forum over An 6 hour period?

first thing I noticed was the bad pics. Second thing I noticed was it was posted and approved hours ago.

Well some people sadly know how to buy but not how to sell watches properly, the most important thing of which is to take very nice and clear pictures so the buyers can appreciate the watch for sale. Oh well, like I said, if not satisfied, ask the seller for clearer pictures. :)

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Risk at $ 125?
Tell the seller that he declare it as defective (for spare parts) for customs and see what happens, either you're lucky (what i believe) or you lose only $ 125!
(Shipping with USPS first class should be about 23 bucks)

ElCapitano

28/11/16
Where the Dutch live
Risk at $ 125?
Tell the seller that he declare it as defective (for spare parts) for customs and see what happens, either you're lucky (what i believe) or you lose only $ 125!
(Shipping with USPS first class should be about 23 bucks)

This morning already pm'd seller, 125 could be worth the risk. Awaiting a reply now.