• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM968 VSF

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
Again, when we're talking about watch prices, we don't add shipping. Shipping costs vary from location to location and shipping mode (airmail or express, direct or triangle). If you're in China, you even get free shipping (last time I checked).

The PAM382 Bronzo uses a P.9000 Superclone movement. The PAM968 Brownzo will most likely use an A7750 movement with P.9010 decorative plates as this has a display caseback and aesthetics will come first (the P.9000 looks different from the P.9010, leaving aside the difference in balance wheel location). That's why I think the price will be closer to the PAM671 than the PAM382. Now if it had a closed caseback, the factories would probably use the Superclone P.9000 to justify pricing it closer to the PAM382. Anyway, we're all just speculating here in the peanut gallery. Let's see when the watch is finally released. :D

5 years ago when I was in Shenzhen, we get free shipping by sf express and can pay upon receiving the package.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
5 years ago when I was in Shenzhen, we get free shipping by sf express and can pay upon receiving the package.

Is that with a TD? Shipping is indeed free inside China but cash on delivery is something I've never experienced.

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
Is that with a TD? Shipping is indeed free inside China but cash on delivery is something I've never experienced.

Not a TD but I believe Toro had offered the same shipping option to me once as well. SF express is the first courier company to fully utilize air shipping and back then they were expanding their market with 'pay upon delivery' and 'fast shipping'. Regular courier services has a base shipping cost of around 8-10RMB, while SF costs 15RMB and EMS (equivalent of USPS or Canada Post) cost 25RMB).

The process is basically you open the package in front of the delivery guy, check the content, and if you are satisfied with that just give the money to the delivery guy, This has been pretty common for e-commerce and products like this. The only drawback is the shipping cost + processing fee which costs around 25RMB if I recall correctly.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
VSF will release another version of 671.

They've just released the 974, will this (968) be next or released (if at all) after the latest version of the 671?
Also, just wanted to bump this thread..

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
They've just released the 974, will this (968) be next or released (if at all) after the latest version of the 671?
Also, just wanted to bump this thread..

VSF has so much going on at the same time I’m not sure why they will release next. I though that 968 is out because Chinese rep forums were talking about it like it’s about to get released but nothing happened yet. Same with vsf 671, I’ve been told that it’s all ready to be released then they released whole bunch of omega reps.
now I’ve boom told that that is not ready yet. A couple of months ago I’ve seen pics but I think it was prototype, it had incorrect hour hand and hour markers.

Reactions: jonnybaws

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
VSF has so much going on at the same time I’m not sure why they will release next. I though that 968 is out because Chinese rep forums were talking about it like it’s about to get released but nothing happened yet. Same with vsf 671, I’ve been told that it’s all ready to be released then they released whole bunch of omega reps.
now I’ve boom told that that is not ready yet. A couple of months ago I’ve seen pics but I think it was prototype, it had incorrect hour hand and hour markers.

Thanks for the update, the fact that there maybe a prototype hopefully means we’ll see it “soon”...

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Not a TD but I believe Toro had offered the same shipping option to me once as well. SF express is the first courier company to fully utilize air shipping and back then they were expanding their market with 'pay upon delivery' and 'fast shipping'. Regular courier services has a base shipping cost of around 8-10RMB, while SF costs 15RMB and EMS (equivalent of USPS or Canada Post) cost 25RMB).

The process is basically you open the package in front of the delivery guy, check the content, and if you are satisfied with that just give the money to the delivery guy, This has been pretty common for e-commerce and products like this. The only drawback is the shipping cost + processing fee which costs around 25RMB if I recall correctly.
I have heavy transactions with toro but no cash on delivery option.
Even now the WU money he cannot pick up. Has to do transferwise which is expensive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
I have heavy transactions with toro but no cash on delivery option.
Even now the WU money he cannot pick up. Has to do transferwise which is expensive.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The cash on delivery option is for mainland China only as the courier there provides such service. Is Toro back at the moment? I have placed an order on May but received no reply.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Anyway, let's get back on topic. Still no word from VSF on any release date.

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
hooray ........ time to source a nice dark brown strap to match it

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Ordered!! I'll get some pics up when it gets here.