• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai 38mm replica, black/grey dial, which one?

Mixad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/20
I'm looking to order a Panerai replica in 38mm (maybe 40). I'm looking for something like this, but the leather color can be different.

What replica do you guys recommend for me? Please link to TD or forum reviews.

Thanks!
P1161068.jpg

Mixad

18/1/20
Anyone knows if there is any Panerai 38mm replicas? I've searched here and on puretime website, but I can only find 42mm and bigger.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Then you may have found your conclusion does not meet your hypothesis. Enlightening times ahead for you!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mixad

18/1/20
Then you may have found your conclusion does not meet your hypothesis. Enlightening times ahead for you!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Thank you for your useful reply!

Erikfit

11/10/19
????? Wtf?

Enviado desde mi CPH1937 mediante Tapatalk

a5539925

29/7/18
I'm looking to order a Panerai replica in 38mm (maybe 40). I'm looking for something like this, but the leather color can be different.

What replica do you guys recommend for me? Please link to TD or forum reviews.

Thanks!
P1161068.jpg

Pure time offers two weeks money back guarantee.

During return they will likely offer changes like case reshaping to 36/38mm. They resend with fedex express.

Please feel also free to add other wishes to your order, like genuine watch hands, different dial color, Swiss movement, AAAAA copy only, servicing or a different color. It’s their job to deliver a watch that suits you.

Reactions: johnlogan

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
There will be 2 different 38mm Panerai reps releases by VSF. One is almost done but I’m not sure how long it will take because of coronavirus.
There will be a huge delay in the production.

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Any updates on this? As you said, Corona is merciless, no idea which impact it had outside of Wuhan region.

Hopefully VSF'll be able to make an excellent 38mm rep. You've no idea how many times I've tried on a Panerai, only to see it break my heart with my way-too-small-non-Panerai-compatible wrists... Believe me, it looks ridiculous on me...

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Any updates on this? As you said, Corona is merciless, no idea which impact it had outside of Wuhan region.

Hopefully VSF'll be able to make an excellent 38mm rep. You've no idea how many times I've tried on a Panerai, only to see it break my heart with my way-too-small-non-Panerai-compatible wrists... Believe me, it looks ridiculous on me...

They are back to work in factories full force but they lost some time so they are way behind schedule.
im not sure which Panerai they will release next. They have 5 new models in works.

Reactions: carwatch

carwatch

Horology Curious
31/5/18
They are back to work in factories full force but they lost some time so they are way behind schedule.
im not sure which Panerai they will release next. They have 5 new models in works.

@rcom440: thanks, info much appreciated!! :) I'm actually very excited about this!

As for now, I'm only following the "New Arrival" information on PureTime's website. Is there any other way/website to stay up-to-date about this? Or is your info confidential? Thx again!

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
@rcom440: thanks, info much appreciated!! :) I'm actually very excited about this!

As for now, I'm only following the "New Arrival" information on PureTime's website. Is there any other way/website to stay up-to-date about this? Or is your info confidential? Thx again!

I’ll let people know when it’s released. Usually watch is released and it takes around 1 to 2 weeks for TDs to put it on their webpage.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Pure time offers two weeks money back guarantee.

During return they will likely offer changes like case reshaping to 36/38mm. They resend with fedex express.

Please feel also free to add other wishes to your order, like genuine watch hands, different dial color, Swiss movement, AAAAA copy only, servicing or a different color. It’s their job to deliver a watch that suits you.

Due to Covid19 PT now offers watches without pre payment. If you are not happy -you pay nothing. Are you satisfied you have 2 weeks to the the full amount.

I hope all other TDs adopt this practice going forward.

Box & papers will now also be included on all orders.

Reactions: carwatch