• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[ZH factory] PAM021 new release

Bigozuk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
stunningly good looking piece - nice and chunky, just what im looking for - although i do prefer a metal strap.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
stunningly good looking piece - nice and chunky, just what im looking for - although i do prefer a metal strap.

To each his own but a metal strap on a radiomir would not look good, IMHO. Not to mention attaching it would be difficult if not impossible if the lugs on this watch is like the gen.

aaa_bda

Known Member
26/6/19
Wow that's a beauty! Great to see another rep with wire lugs, the wire lugs are probably the reason I ordered a PAM388. I'll definitely order it too if it is a good rep.

I got the 388 as well. Love the watch, it looks great but the wire lugs are a pain in the ass to put back when changing strap. I find it really hard to align them properly so the screws go in all the way. Would love to know if there's a trick to that!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
If changing a strap is a pain in the ass for all of you there is a solution, check the following video :

Reactions: iPisi70

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
If changing a strap is a pain in the ass for all of you there is a solution, check the following video :

That looks interesting. You have a link for the straps (for future reference)?