• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there any rose gold radiomir quality rep available please ?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Hi guys, sorry to bother but I don’t seem to find good info on a quality rose gold plated radiomir, anyone could point me in the right direction please?

many thanks in advance

fire

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
there was one - PAM 231 - very good one. Unfortunately, it was from H-factory, the closed one...

Last edited:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
there was one - PAM 231 - very good one. Unfortunately, it was from H-factory, the closed one...

Thank you PolonusTM, i guess i will have to keep an eye open around here... i had the pam 421 , 379 , and 336 in mind cheers

Azwethinkweiz28

Horology Curious
17/10/10
I’m looking for the same. Not a Panerai expert so maybe ignorance is bliss and I should just grab what looks nice.

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
I’ve a 336, very elegant and gentlemanly
My 575 is handsome too
336 is a definite favourite though, all the bold dna, but in a refined slightly smaller ‘best suit occasion’ package.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
My 575 is handsome too
336 is a definite favourite though, all the bold dna, but in a refined slightly smaller ‘best suit occasion’ package.

Could you do some pics of those two together? Some compare/contrast would we awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
My 575 is handsome too

Also 336 is yellow gold and 575R rose gold, isn’t it?

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I do not like reps of precious metals, but pam336 it looks elegant and beautiful. A great choice for those who wear gold.

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Could you do some pics of those two together? Some compare/contrast would we awesome

Afraid I can’t for now. Son has the 336 and lives and works abroad.

336 is Oro Rosso though, not yellow, that may be down to the lighting.

He nicked it off me the moment he spotted it. It’s his favourite Pam as it turns out. He’s a really tall and big chap, but at 42mm it doesn’t look small. He gets masses of comments on it, and compliments. Easily more than all our pams combined.

The 575 is 42 as well, but does have a smaller ‘look’ on the wrist. It’s perfect with a suit though, slim.
The 336 is much more versatile.

Neither my Son or I are at all into gold, but the tone of the Oro Rosso is subdued. Elegant and gentlemanly, and not, in my opinion, the least bit ‘bling’.

Wife and I went out last night to an Italian Resturant, ate really good Italian food, and it’s where they occasionally have opera singers sing arias throughout the evening, and they did last night, which makes for a fine and different romantic evening. Went there and back in an Italian car, wife in an Italian dress, wore my Italian suit and shoes, and the 575 matched the whole evening perfectly. Even if it was the charlatan, being chinese :p
Nevertheless, it’s a really great Panerai rep, they both are, (especially with the gen OP black croc I currently have on the 575).

I recommend them both. The 575 particularly more for that ‘occasional use’. 336 almost anytime.

Just my opinion :)

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Afraid I can’t for now. Son has the 336 and lives and works abroad.

336 is Oro Rosso though, not yellow, that may be down to the lighting.

He nicked it off me the moment he spotted it. It’s his favourite Pam as it turns out. He’s a really tall and big chap, but at 42mm it doesn’t look small. He gets masses of comments on it, and compliments. Easily more than all our pams combined.

The 575 is 42 as well, but does have a smaller ‘look’ on the wrist. It’s perfect with a suit though, slim.
The 336 is much more versatile.

Neither my Son or I are at all into gold, but the tone of the Oro Rosso is subdued. Elegant and gentlemanly, and not, in my opinion, the least bit ‘bling’.

Wife and I went out last night to an Italian Resturant, ate really good Italian food, and it’s where they occasionally have opera singers sing arias throughout the evening, and they did last night, which makes for a fine and different romantic evening. Went there and back in an Italian car, wife in an Italian dress, wore my Italian suit and shoes, and the 575 matched the whole evening perfectly. Even if it was the charlatan, being chinese :p
Nevertheless, it’s a really great Panerai rep, they both are, (especially with the gen OP black croc I currently have on the 575).

I recommend them both. The 575 particularly more for that ‘occasional use’. 336 almost anytime.

Just my opinion :)

Thank you for this! Very much appreciated.

And the quadrifolio is an epic car ;)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Excuse my dumb question but when did the Pam 336 been rep please ? What is the co se sus on the best version available ? Cheers

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
I bought my 336 M2M nearly a year ago. Apparently it’s a KW that came from Toro Bravo.
It’s excellent

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
No a TD here, but Perfect Clones has Pam 231 as H-factory leftovers... recently appeared.

Reactions: mskwatch