Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Pam 111 crystal AR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam 111 crystal AR

Has anyone got their crystal ar redone on a noob pam 111? I received my 111 (broken!) and wow what a dissapointing crystal. Wanted to know if getting an ar treatment would help, or if the crystal quality is just bad. If so I'll probably just refund the watch. Nothing screams cheap watch like a watch where you cant even see the dial from a distance, just nasty reflections.

Gen 111 only has single AR like the rep, it too has reflections.
    Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

That doesnt answer any of my questions. And I doubt gen looks this bad. The only way to see the dial crisp and clearly is at a very specific angle from 1 foot away as my rep sits, and that is pathetic. I have a gf superocean heritage 2 that annihilates it in clarity.

Comment

I never heard anyone complain about cheap crystal on Noob PAM11 before. I do have a PAM111 V4 and my crystal looks great.
        You can always send your crystal out for 2xAR done. Prof Steve and DSXtals do them.
        The Kakaka! King
        RWI Supporter
        RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Here is mine with 2x ar
          Much better!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Comment

perhaps we need a photo?
            Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Seems imgur lowers the quality a little, but you can see no matter what the angle, the dial is never clear.
              https://imgur.com/a/ZS0jVNe

Comment

Originally posted by Rindoza View Post
                Seems imgur lowers the quality a little, but you can see no matter what the angle, the dial is never clear.
                looks pretty normal to me
                Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Originally posted by replikmaster View Post
                  Here is mine with 2x ar
                  Much better!!
                  See now that is looking good! Who did your crystal?

Comment

See now that is looking good! Who did your crystal?
                    I suggest you go and try some genuine PAMs on and then compare, genuine PAMs don’t have great AR, too hard to tell from the pictures you have taken due to angle of shot to angle of light of the shot but if it’s a noob their 111’s are known for being top notch reps, even one of the best there is straight out of the box.
                    Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Mine looks fantastic. At certain angles and lighting there'll be lots of reflections and at some there'll be none. The 111 is a fantastic piece.

Comment

That's how my v4 looks. It is the least impressive crystal in my collection. When you lay all your watches in front of a computer monitor at night in a dark room, it is very easy to compare reflections since you will have a single light source shining on them. The 111 always looks a little cloudy to my eyes and has a lot of reflection like in your picture.

Comment

That doesnt answer any of my questions. And I doubt gen looks this bad. The only way to see the dial crisp and clearly is at a very specific angle from 1 foot away as my rep sits, and that is pathetic. I have a gf superocean heritage 2 that annihilates it in clarity.
                          chill m8, superspark69 was trying to help you...Posting photos should be done with picr.me, mentioned a couple of times as imgur is blocking rwi.....

Comment

Originally posted by capice01 View Post

chill m8, superspark69 was trying to help you...Posting photos should be done with picr.me, mentioned a couple of times as imgur is blocking rwi.....
                            He's going to be frozen soon. Did a chargeback on a TD. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post

He's going to be frozen soon. Did a chargeback on a TD. SMH
                              You just can't help ... an idiot.

The Kakaka! King
                              RWI Supporter
                              RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Working...
                              X