• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
0117a8bcf5579dc15930b603c1bf5512.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

tlander13

1/11/20
USA
Well, the watch itself is for sure, but the pearl of the bezel looks like it comes from a watch with a tritium dial of the HF 243 J series, so I asked about the bezel.
Perhaps, to the extent of the lighting, it seems so yellow to me.

Ah! I see. You likely know better than I. Just picked this one up recently. The pearl is indeed quite yellow, it isn't just the picture.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Ah! I see. You likely know better than I. Just picked this one up recently. The pearl is indeed quite yellow, it isn't just the picture.

The photos are not mine, I just took them for visualization.

HF PAM243 M SERIES:
HF PAM243 J SERIES:

As evil, in defense, so that the pearls are not visible, but both are in one frame, so that you can see the differences in color, for example, the dial:
I don't see the L series very often, but it should also be green. There was a batch of noob M series that had a pearl turning yellow over time, but it seems that this nr should refer to HF. In the end, this may be the result of re-lume, because the pearl T on the 243 dial has a slightly different shape.

In any case, what is terrible, 1000m submersibles are always a good find and a beautiful watch! Congratulations on your new thing !!