• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai PAM024 XF V2 polished case

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hi.

I think I've been PAMless for too long now and I need to add a piece or two to my collection.

I'm not really up to date with the latest developments in PAM reps, but I do know my basics and I did in fact use the search button, but with zero success.

Anyway, I really really like this one:

https://www.intime03.co/panerai/4844...rap-a7750.html

I'd like to know how does it rank among other models? Is it a typical super rep Panerai or does it have many flaws? They couldn't pull this one off years if I remember correctly, there was something about the bezel shape and markers.

Thanks in advance for your replies :)

mysterio kilowattore PolonusTM

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Hi.

I think I've been PAMless for too long now and I need to add a piece or two to my collection.

I'm not really up to date with the latest developments in PAM reps, but I do know my basics and I did in fact use the search button, but with zero success.

Anyway, I really really like this one:

https://www.intime03.co/panerai/4844...rap-a7750.html

I'd like to know how does it rank among other models? Is it a typical super rep Panerai or does it have many flaws? They couldn't pull this one off years if I remember correctly, there was something about the bezel shape and markers.

Thanks in advance for your replies :)

mysterio kilowattore PolonusTM

If even old timers like yourself cannot use properly the search bar I guess we should all cut some slack to noobs ;)

Here you go:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/6733727-new-xf-pam-024-incoming

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
The Rod :) Thanks man, I appreciate it! I get the craziest results in my search results, dates all mixed up, it's really confusing. Plus I'm old ;)

I still haven't figured out if it's any good, but I really like the looks. I was all fired up on the Noob 127, but there's something about those numerals and distortion that makes it look kinda retarded.. I really like the proportions of the 372 better, but there are no decent reps of it. But I'm not sure if I can live with a 47mm no bezel case anymore...

So I guess I'll probably just live with the flaws of the 024, it looks stunning!

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
It's good. From what I recall bezel could have a bit more rounded edge but imho its really minor.

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Did you buy one?

Nah.. I got a couple of other PAMs and other watches and left this one for 2019 :) I still have my reservations about the 024, the AR seems way overdone.

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Nah.. I got a couple of other PAMs and other watches and left this one for 2019 :) I still have my reservations about the 024, the AR seems way overdone.

I just ordered one. Hoping they reverted the AR in this batch but we'll see. If not, I'll get a new crystal later on.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I just ordered one. Hoping they reverted the AR in this batch but we'll see. If not, I'll get a new crystal later on.

Well done :) Do post a pic or two when you receive it!

Chopperharris75

Horology Curious
16/6/12
Interested to see what the latest batch looks like so please post
It’s a good rep so don’t worry

Happy Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Funny enough I just bought one too. Probably my last Panerai rep after a long history of owning many great ones. Sadly it looks like the brand is dead from a replica perspective.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Funny enough I just bought one too. Probably my last Panerai rep after a long history of owning many great ones. Sadly it looks like the brand is dead from a replica perspective.

Have you received it yet?

Really hoping they've turned down the AR hue.
Sold my PAMs a long time ago, looking to get back in again with an 024 and 572.

Last edited:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I’ll post up a QC pic example when I get them from InTime, boys. The AR is on my mind too - albeit not a deal breaker.

Reactions: phdsjain

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Andddddd InTime just told me they can't get these any more. Oh no!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yup, out of stock at other TDs too. Damn you XF! If anyone wants to let theirs go, please send me a PM!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I spoke with Sead and he said the factory has no stocks of the 024. I guess if you can find a dealer that has a few in their local inventory you can get one. Please let us know what KV says.