• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PANERAI super rep????

aguglia2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/18
Dear friends, i want buy a real PANERAI super rep, the best on the market, please help me to buy the best model and give me the best TD dealer where buy it. I like much big watch.
Thanks

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
There are a lot of options out there -- start with a 111 and you likely will still be disappointed because you didn't bother to do your own research, but its a good first stab for someone dependent upon the opinion of others to dictate their actions. Cheers!!

aguglia2018

28/3/18
About you what are the best PAM111 really same the GEN? or what are the best PANERAI really perfect as the gen?

terryj

6/9/17
About you what are the best PAM111 really same the GEN? or what are the best PANERAI really perfect as the gen?

Have a look around and then come back and tell us your opinion. That's what counts when choosing a watch.

Chicago89

Known Member
8/3/17
Detroit
Check out my latest post. I’m selling a super rep PAM 111 from BK. You can’t get better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
dear friends, i want buy a real panerai super rep, the best on the market, please help me to buy the best model and give me the best td dealer where buy it. I like much big watch.
Thanks

lol

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

Does it make you want to bring a wine bottle while he waits? :lol:

aguglia2018, you seem to be interested in the PAM127. Then go and buy it. It doesn't have any swiss movement (and there isn't any claims made by the ad, so I don't
know where you got that idea from).

cheeky

Renowned Member
16/8/15

If you want “same as gen” or “perfect as gen” then buy a gen. You will get a nice box and some papers with it too!!!!

Sent from the RWI App

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Does it make you want to bring a wine bottle while he waits? :lol:

aguglia2018, you seem to be interested in the PAM127. Then go and buy it. It doesn't have any swiss movement (and there isn't any claims made by the ad, so I don't
know where you got that idea from).

mysterio I do have to give the OP credit for getting directly to the point.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
mysterio I do have to give the OP credit for getting directly to the point.

Yep without going too obvious.

ktE92GN.gif

Reactions: mincus8 and Tucker