• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[VS factory] PAM213

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Panerai being my favorite brand I could not pass the opportunity to own the model which is gonna be (somehow it already is) iconic in the future..the VS PAM213 with real rattrapante function.

Actually this is the 1st time that a replica factory brings such a complication within our hobby.

According to the available information from the factory and dealers only 80 pcs. were produced and the VS factory decided for unknown reasons to phase out this model with this specific movement. Somebody says it was because they had only 80 pcs of these movements available from some movement producer, others say it was not feasible to produce them anymore due to the high production costs. Who knows in the end what is the real truth..

Anyhow, since I decided to join the party late these were apparently sold out when I decided to pull the trigger. As I rely on a big number of dealers, not only forum TD, I managed to put my hands on what is supposed to be the LAST one. Got it from a wechat dealer with whom I dealt for the 1st time.

It was a risk, being my 1st deal with this dealer, having the watch being shipped via reg. airmail and not as usual via traingle shipping. Anyhow, the dealer with whom I made this deal was very professional. He answered all my messages, prompt real time answers. Made photos, videos, Qc,...everything what I asked for. Used the shipping method I asked for..for sure a dealer that could be classified as TD in terms how he runs a business.

The watch arrived this morning safely. Everything is fine and in full working order. I still did not play with the chrono, will give the watch the opportunity to gain power reserve by wear and then I’ll check. The dealer made several testings for me prior shipping and submitted videos to me.

Photos (video will eventually follow) :

post my foto

post my foto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Panerai being my favorite brand I could not pass the opportunity to own the model which is gonna be (somehow it already is) iconic in the future..the VS PAM213 with real rattrapante function.

Actually this is the 1st time that a replica factory brings such a complication within our hobby.

According to the available information from the factory and dealers only 80 pcs. were produced and the VS factory decided for unknown reasons to phase out this model with this specific movement. Somebody says it was because they had only 80 pcs of these movements available from some movement producer, others say it was not feasible to produce them anymore due to the high production costs. Who knows in the end what is the real truth..

Anyhow, since I decided to join the party late these were apparently sold out when I decided to pull the trigger. As I rely on a big number of dealers, not only forum TD, I managed to put my hands on what is supposed to be the LAST one. Got it from a wechat dealer with whom I dealt for the 1st time.

It was a risk, being my 1st deal with this dealer, having the watch being shipped via reg. airmail and not as usual via traingle shipping. Anyhow, the dealer with whom I made this deal was very professional. He answered all my messages, prompt real time answers. Made photos, videos, Qc,...everything what I asked for. Used the shipping method I asked for..for sure a dealer that could be classified as TD in terms how he runs a business.

The watch arrived this morning safely. Everything is fine and in full working order. I still did not play with the chrono, will give the watch the opportunity to gain power reserve by wear and then I’ll check. The dealer made several testings for me prior shipping and submitted videos to me.

Photos (video will eventually follow) :

post my foto

post my foto

Im dying to get this one on my hand

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
Very nice! I too have been searching for one to no avail. If you ever want to sell it........
Regards
Neil

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Im dying to get this one on my hand

It was the last one, I have doublechecked with him at the time I placed the order. He actually had two pcs. and one of them was sold a day before I purchased mine

Very nice! I too have been searching for one to no avail. If you ever want to sell it........
Regards
Neil

Thanks for your interest but this one will never leave my collection. Toghether with the old school PAM027-028-029 this one is an iconic piece..

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I'm too buyer of this one if you don't want to keep it ;)

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The sapphire shape is really wonderful

Actually I think the distortion of the rep crystal is too big compared to the genuine but I still find it acceptable. The great and biggest value of this watch for me is the movement, a rare complication that who knows when will be seen again in one replica watch

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Actually I think the distortion of the rep crystal is too big compared to the genuine but I still find it acceptable. The great and biggest value of this watch for me is the movement, a rare complication that who knows when will be seen again in one replica watch

I agree on the distortion. Not as good as the gen but definitely still acceptable. I also find myself looking at the watch from time to time, hoping that it is the first of many watches with such a movement to come, but if it is the first and last, count myself lucky to have one.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Reading this makes me extremely jealous. This was one I wished I could have located, but was not able to. Wear it in good health! (And if you ever become bored, add me to the interested list)!

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
Does anybody know if the PAM213 with the Asian rattrapante movement is still available at a TD or if it will be released as a V2? I wish I got one back in 2017.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Does anybody know if the PAM213 with the Asian rattrapante movement is still available at a TD or if it will be released as a V2? I wish I got one back in 2017.

Sold out.
There have been rumors about V2 but until know nobody knows for sure if these rumors are real or fake news.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Sold out.
There have been rumors about V2 but until know nobody knows for sure if these rumors are real or fake news.

There was allegedly a new batch coming out but then it all turned out to be a whole lot of nothing.