• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob pam 372

Frank Choi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/17
Hello people.
I found noob 372 best edition is really low price compare to other noob version watch.
When I do research, a lot of people said it is really close to Gen but not movement. Is this movement bad? And why this watch is really lower price than other noob watch? Any thought ?
Please give me advise.
Also, please recommend custom strap website .
Thank you all.

Sent from the RWI App

drummerkid1990

9/7/11
Movement is not bad, just not decorated to match the gen. As for straps, visit the strap makers on the forum. Tons of great choices. Also look on the member to member strap sales.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
C'mon Frank, if you researched enough, you would know that the movement is the standard A6497 movement with some decorative plates glued on top. The A6497 movement is used in the majority of manual wind PAMs (like the PAM000, PAM005, PAM111, etc) which as you may know are all super reps. So that would tell you this movement is very reliable. I own one so maybe that has some significance. :)

This watch is really inexpensive because of that movement. Most other factory versions are using the superclone P.3000 movement being newer and more complicated, is definitely more expensive than the A6497, which has been around for a very long time and factories can purchase in bulk since they can use it in other reps, thus making the cost that much lower.

Custom straps, check outside the Panerai forum and go to the main page. We have strapmakers here. Good luck. :)

Frank Choi

31/1/17
I know about movement is reliable but a comment from a forum made me little worried. He said "the watch is really well made and if the movement is not bothering you it is way to go". This comments makes curious about the movement that may I don't know about relate to gen.
Don't get me wrong mystero... of course I do some research :) but even I am doing research.. I still lack of info about rep watch.. still noob lol.

Sent from the RWI App

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I know about movement is reliable but a comment from a forum made me little worried. He said "the watch is really well made and if the movement is not bothering you it is way to go". This comments makes curious about the movement that may I don't know about relate to gen.
Don't get me wrong mystero... of course I do some research :) but even I am doing research.. I still lack of info about rep watch.. still noob lol.

Sent from the RWI App

It meant if the visual inaccuracy of the movement (different from time keeping accuracy, since this is based on the A6497, a bulletproof movement from both a reliability and timekeeping accuracy standpoint) which can be seen through the display caseback of the watch does not bother you, then by all means buy it. If it bothers you because you can see it, you can opt to buy a closed caseback (there are topics on this already so just search) and you won't see it ever again.

Maybe you did some research, but if you make statements like "When I do research, a lot of people said it is really close to Gen but not movement." it's not really clear that you did. I suggest doing more thorough (meaning read it until you understand) research. We've all done it. And it's not like the information is hidden, it's already posted here in the forums, just have to search for it.

Reactions: cwfmon

Frank Choi

31/1/17
I really appreciate all your response. Maybe I was not clearly state what I was wondering or question after I read a post. I apologize that. And thank you again for doing all commenting on my question. Then I guess if the visual of movement is not bothering me then I can go to get this one. Of course I will do some more research but what do you think about this watch? Do you think it is super well made? Just wondering your personal opinion, any thoughts about this watch. Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I really appreciate all your response. Maybe I was not clearly state what I was wondering or question after I read a post. I apologize that. And thank you again for doing all commenting on my question. Then I guess if the visual of movement is not bothering me then I can go to get this one. Of course I will do some more research but what do you think about this watch? Do you think it is super well made? Just wondering your personal opinion, any thoughts about this watch. Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Like I mentioned, I own this watch. Nuff said. ;)

chefzorba

20/5/16
Charlestown, SC
@Frank Choi

I own the watch as well. It's a hell of a watch for the price an absolute steal IMHO. In some ways, a no brainer if you are a Pam fan. If the movement bothers you just get a solid case back and you are golden. Buy it, wear it and wear it knowing it's a damn good rep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mickyman

30/7/13
The Noob 372 was my very first PAM rep, and I have had it since late 2013 when they were released, it is still going strong today.

In fact, I only just purchased another and it will be arriving tomorrow!

I have given the old one quite a beating :blush: since I wear it a lot, so for the current low price, I thought it would be nice to get another.

I am sure you will love this rep, as I have for so many years.

I also recommend gunny straps, he made a few for me and they are top quality.

I think my next purchase will be a VSF 312.

luminorfan

Horology Curious
26/9/18
I am a new memeber and I need help! I am new to replica watches and I am dying to buy a great quality rep pam372. Looks like noob closed caseback is the way to go. However every link mentioned on this forum is broken and after hours of resarch I still dont know from where you guys purchase these superclones. Can you please direct me to a reputable seller? Seems like I am wasting too much time and turn into cirles without finding any leads... Thanks

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
I am a new memeber and I need help! I am new to replica watches and I am dying to buy a great quality rep pam372. Looks like noob closed caseback is the way to go. However every link mentioned on this forum is broken and after hours of resarch I still dont know from where you guys purchase these superclones. Can you please direct me to a reputable seller? Seems like I am wasting too much time and turn into cirles without finding any leads... Thanks

When I was new, I started in the new member section. I also read the FAQ. There are numerous stickies that answer your questions and more. Read.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq