• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have you guys seen the Panerai Chronopassion around ?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Did this beauty made it to Guangzou ? cheers [MENTION=35350]ALE7575[/MENTION]

21355.jpg

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
What happened to the date? :O

Never seen it before so I guess it isn't repped

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Using PAM 064 and 087 parts, makers can get this rep
Therefore we could expect a release

ALE

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
44mm , a special edition made for a famous Parisian shop called Chronopassion,

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Wow !
A Submersible Destro limited 75 Pieces for Chonopassion Boutique... :junio:
Very interesting....Release in 2006 if I don't wrong.
If the Factory will make it , our @ALE7575 will give us a spectacular reviews.... :)

Junio M.

21359.jpg

21358.jpg

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Info's from web :)

Junio M.

This is a real event for all the Panerai community. The famous Officine has just delivered the first of its ultra-limited edition (75 examples) of the left-handed Panerai Luminor Submersible “Chronopassion†to the Paris store of the same name. A world first, since Panerai has never before produced an exclusive piece in response to a request from one of its retailers. Here at The Watch Quote we felt we had to share the event with you.
At a time when a number of watch-making brands have succumbed to market temptations and brought “limited editions†of up to 4,000, 5,000, or sometimes even more examples, the Panerai Luminor Submersible Chronopassion, issued in just 75 examples, can only gain in value, in our opinion and course that of collectors, by respecting the criteria of genuine exclusivity. After months of negotiations between Panera and Laurent Picciotto (Chronopassion Paris) an exclusive series, the “Left-handed Luminor Submersible†has just appeared; a collector’s item given the name PAM00239, that Panerai did not accept to bring out purely by chance.

Worldwide, Laurent Picciotto has to be one of the brand’s distributors who best know Panerai clients, as well as being one of those to whom the brand owes its success. From 1993, when Panerai was only known through private distribution, Laurent Picciotto was one of the first to fall for the Italian Naval combat swimmers’ watch and put it on the market. Since then, he has never ceased to ensure that Panerai is advertised to a prestigious French and international clientele, and Panerai now pays homage to one of its most faithful partners, by signing for Chronopassion a leisure and pleasure watch which will thrill sports watch lovers as well as aficionados of every kind.

MAIN CHARACTERISTICS

Case in polished stainless steel AISI 316L Ø 44mm
Lunette in satin-finish stainless steel, unidirectional anti-clockwise swivel with graduated scale to calculate immersion time, and once-per-minute release mechanism
Screwed-in stainless steel back, engraved and numbered.
Mechanical movement with automatic rewind, exclusive Panerai caliber OPIII
Date (at 9 o’clock)
Small second hand (at 3 o’clock)
Water-resistant to depth of 300 meters
Luminous hands

Another important detail: unlike the Luminor Submersible PAM00024, PAM00170, PAM00025, PAM00106 and PAM00199 models, equipped with round luminous indices (appliquéd or painted, depending on the model and production years), the black varnished dial of the PAM00239 is decorated with very attractive appliqued luminous “rod†indices, like those of the second generation Panerai Luminor Submersibles 1000M PAM00087.
A last detail about size: the watch is sold on the Panerai adjustable diver’s bracelet in black and yellow Velcro, that adapts to equally well to the wrist or wetsuit, giving it a fun-loving yet professional character. It also comes with a second exclusive Panerai rubber bracelet with large steel-tongued buckle (pre-Vendôme type), a magnificent adaptation in 44mm of the model originally produced for the limited edition of the Submersible 2500M 47mm PAM00194 of 2004 (Prize for Sports watch of the Geneva year 2005).

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
44mm - great!

I would buy one in a heartbeat if they released this