• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 127 "Fiddy" pictures review GEN vs REP 2015

Rexama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
The Panerai PAM127 "Fiddy" is not actually a vintage watch, but is an attempt to replicate the Luminor 6152, it has the main characteristics of the vintage Luminors. Introduced as a limited edition in 2002, the design of the Fiddy was inspired by a 1950 original Panerai watch desing.

The Panerai Luminor 1950 “Fiddy” is made whit stainless steel, it has a 47mm case, cushion shaped and a beautiful sapphire domed crystal, sandwich dial, practical security lever lock on the Crown.

If We turn the watch over it’s a different story no more simple style, We can appreciate its mark all over, and comes whit Cal. OP XI, a modified ETA movement.

Its a BIG watch, but its looks so cool and its a must if you are a collector of Panerai.

CHECK ALE´S GUIDE ITS AWSOME GUIDE!!!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...earch-Identification-Evaluation-amp-Selection

Comparison GEN vs KW/V6F

Photos:

GEN_zpsku4zdxh2.jpg

PAM%20127%20BACK_zpsebyshf8x.png

PAM%20127%20SIDE%201_zpsxepgncna.png

PAM%20127%20SIDE%202_zpsyd24agcm.png

Thanks!

RexaMa

Pamwatcher

24/6/14
Belgium
There are already other threads about the Fiddy. I suppose you compare the gen with the KW/V6F?
The first gen pic looks really weird, as if there is no crystal installed. The gen definitely also has crystal distortion.
Other pics here:

SKAuXX2.png

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Its really hard to compare photos, light lens filter and any effects can make things really difficult to truly compare. best its actual side by side but that's really hard on your wallet.

Rexama

6/8/15
There are already other threads about the Fiddy. I suppose you compare the gen with the KW/V6F?
The first gen pic looks really weird, as if there is no crystal installed. The gen definitely also has crystal distortion.
Other pics here:

SKAuXX2.png

Yes forgot to mention that the comparison is whit the V6F

thanks!

Rexama

6/8/15
Its really hard to compare photos, light lens filter and any effects can make things really difficult to truly compare. best its actual side by side but that's really hard on your wallet.

I agree whit you Its hard to compare on different situations, just want to show that Its a good replica, at least for me, Im not expert like other members here, but Im learning and I want to give something to this community whit my Threads.

best

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
It's "WITH" dude, not "WHIT"..

So these are some pics you took of the web, or shot them yourself?

Rexama

6/8/15
It's "WITH" dude, not "WHIT"..

So these are some pics you took of the web, or shot them yourself?

Dude Im from Mexico, sorry if my english isnt perfect, the REP photos are mine, probably nobody here have a GEN fiddy

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks Rexama for those comparisons. Some things to clarify: - First gen pic of the front of the watch is a computer generated or retouched pic. It is no valid for comparisons. As commented by PamWatcher gen has also a very noticeable distortion that doesn't appear in the pic you have showed. ALE ************************************************************************************************************************************************** Sorry, due to a technical problem I lose the format of my texts and cannot have paragraphs or different formats. I hope to get soon a solution

Rexama

6/8/15
Thanks Rexama for those comparisons. Some things to clarify: - First gen pic of the front of the watch is a computer generated or retouched pic. It is no valid for comparisons. As commented by PamWatcher gen has also a very noticeable distortion that doesn't appear in the pic you have showed. ALE ************************************************************************************************************************************************** Sorry, due to a technical problem I lose the format of my texts and cannot have paragraphs or different formats. I hope to get soon a solution

Ill change that photo and totally agree with you and PamWatcher about the distortion

Thanks for you comments!!

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Dude Im from Mexico, sorry if my english isnt perfect, the REP photos are mine, probably nobody here have a GEN fiddy

You will be surprised by the number and quality of gens that many members on this forum own...

genericvalue

Known Member
5/9/15
Essex, UK
but seriously, the almost side by side comparisons show a stunning level of skill and sophistication and attention to detail from the asian factories.

Rexama

6/8/15
You will be surprised by the number and quality of gens that many members on this forum own...

Agree, but I didnt said it as a bad thing, the Fiddy Its a very limited edition so its hard to get, just that.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
probably nobody here have a GEN fiddy
I know at least two members owning a GEN Fiddy. You would be impressed about the gens which own some people here. ALE

D

d4m.test

That looks like a picture from Panerai's website. I'd be willing to be that they installed a flat crystal, or removed it all together for that picture. Very funny!

Rexama

6/8/15
First of all if I offended anyone I offer a sincere apology.

I tried to make a healthy comparison between my Replica and GEN, I do not have the original Fiddy to take some photos, thats why the photos were taken from internet. I don´t think that such a limited version is easy many people have it, thats´s all, I dont want to take my comment other way around.

I have not the experience we all have here, I tried to contribute with something but I didn´t do much, so I will look only better learn from others and not try to give more my comments.

I hope I have written everything right since English is not my first language.

Best