• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} *** HOW to detect the WRONG dial in a PAM 111 V3 Noob ? ***

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
VERY IMPORTANT

PLEASE DON’T POST OR PUBLISH PICS OR QC PICS OF YOUR WATCHES ASKING MEMBERS IF THEY HAVE A CORRECT OR WRONG DIAL BEFORE READING THIS THREAD
THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE WAY TO DETERMINE IF YOUR DIAL IS CORRECT OR WRONG.

INTRODUCTION
In the last days, starting from some comments and pics in the forum RWG, we have detected a flaw in the dial of PAM 111 N V3 from Noob.
This affects to the markers “3â€, “6†and mainly “2â€
This flaw exists surely from the introduction of the V3 but nobody had been able to see it. Because it is noticeable if you are aware of it but, obviously, it is not easy to detect this flaw if you don’t know about it.
We are here for discussion about accuracy of watches, but don't forget that many times accuracy is very subjective.
For more info please read:
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/pcteam-warning-dial-125655

OWNERS CAN BE CALM and HAPPY
People with wrong dial V3 have not a big problem, 99,5% of people will not be able to see the flaws, and their replicas will continue having a great quality.
Be sure. People with wrong dials can be calm and feel happy, it is not a big trouble and maybe their reps have other hiden problems more serious.
Anyway some dealers as Puretime and Toro have offering to their customers free charge new correct dials or a free dial change sending the watch to them.

Some years ago this had been a little issue or an acceptable flaw.
Nowadays and after the marketing of V3 introduction this is a little disappointed.

No problem having a very good watch and almost perfect replica with a little different markers, but this is not what we were waiting for a V3 and less mixing in the market good and wrong dials. And this is the matter
Fortunately some dealers and even Noob factory maker have offered to their customers above mentioned reposition service

HOW TO DETECT THE WRONG DIAL

We will talk about the “2†at twelve marker, because is the most different and easier to detect.

You can see below the little size pic of the correct and wrong dial and a macro of the “2†markers.

It even seems that the correct dial has thicker markers

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2copiar.jpg

THE CORRECT AND THE WRONG DIAL

THE EASIIER WAY TO DETECT THE FLAW IS DRAWING THE LINES SHOWED IN BELOW PIC

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-alineacion1.jpg

THIS IS THE EASIER WAY TO DETECT THE WRONG DIAL

You can see that the correct “2†is closing at the top but the wrong “2†is even opening.

If your “2†is like showed in the pic at the right side, be sure that your dial is wrong. Otherwise your dial is correct.

Following pics are only for your information about other differences

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-Alincostados.jpg

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-angulo.jpg

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-intermedia.jpg

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-formas-2.jpg

And now a superposition pic, the orange contour is from the wrong “2†marker, below is the correct one in white.

PAM111V3DIALDIFERENTEEN2-superposicion.jpg

I hope you will be able to detec the flaw by yourself by this thread

Thanks for your attention

ALE

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Jeez Ale, if only we could make a legitimate profession out of this - you would be a very rich man. The amount of time and effort you put into this for all of us is incredible. Thank you again for your valuable and knowledgeable input Ale.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks guys

The problem here is not to prepare the thread is always to get the correct info

ALE

JQuick

Horology Curious
18/10/12
Great post. I swore that I wasn't going to let it bother me but now that they are remedying the issue I can admit that it's the only thing I would ever see when I looked at my wrist.

intheshadows

30/8/12
Great post. I swore that I wasn't going to let it bother me but now that they are remedying the issue I can admit that it's the only thing I would ever see when I looked at my wrist.

I'm not the only one! :lol:

probably a little OCD, but still an issue thats hard to live with.

But ALE is my hero, thanks for being such an awesome resource for this forum. I dont even know how you have the time of day to put all this information down.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Woohoo,noob here! Hey,how ya doin'?
So may I ask as to what may be incorrect concerning the '3' and '6'?
And if this problem may be corrected with new purchases or will there be a V4?
Thanks!

stonesix

20/9/12
Thanks!

For correct 3 & 6, look here...
fullface1.jpg
page-number.jpg

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Just checked mine and it´s OK :)
Thanks PC Team! (crazy bunch of nutpickers you are :) )

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks!

Maybe some dealers start calling them V4 but really there are V3 coorect and V3 wrong. Therefore, we just need V3 correct !!!
No need of a V4, there is no modifications.
I am saying no NEED, but perhaps it is possible that that happens

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Just checked mine and it´s OK :)
Thanks PC Team! (crazy bunch of nutpickers you are :) )

Do you remember my friend that you are a Honorary Member of this bunch of nutpickers ???

LOL
Thanks
ALE