• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM1359 [TTF]

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It seems a good attempt

Good finish, good caseset shape (pending final evaluation), good hands, good dial layout, nice caseback ...
Even the movement has a nice decoration
We don't know about working of quick releasse devices

But still has no chanfered CG edges, bad no flat no polished CP, datewhell fonts are thinner and some numeral markers are inaccurate, mainly 4 (horrible) and the "1" on 11, 1, 10 and 12

Anyway , nice watch

ALE

Last edited:
Reactions: Vric and KOT1917

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
In general, I share all of the above. To assess the shape of the case, compare with gen, and old competitors (ZF, V6F), good photos are needed at right angles, but for now, you can just say that this is not bad. The polishing hides the geometry flaws, which are more obvious on the satin-finished PAM1314 TTF case, so here you can't tell from a single set of photos whether something has improved.
There are still a little thick dial fonts, too wide sandwich cutouts and weak engravings (everywhere), even in comparison with the V6F.

Judging by the lugs' imagery, they could finally start using the current quick change system, and that would be a good improvement.
By the way, on one of the buttons, even from these photos, there is no ring around the button.

But movt. Finish, engravings, fonts, details, made very well.

I suppose we will wait for more photos, and the first reviews, and then it will be clearer.