• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Order / Terms Of Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otix Straps

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/16
TERMS OF SALE

1.Orders can be placed via PM or through our website, supporting members here will be offered 10% and patrons 15% discount on our retail prices. Please use PM or email [email protected] your username and we will send you a discount code.

2.Payments can be made via secured credit card via or website or PayPal.

3.Instock items will ship within 24 hours and custom orders can take 1-3 weeks.

4. I prefer orders to be placed via my website, this allows me to track the order accurately and not having to dig through PM’s.

5.Please PM or email me for custom orders. Any pictures and details you can give me will help to quickly build a design and price for your order. Once agreed I will send you a link to purchase via our website.

6.Custom order straps are NOT subject to the discount code; the discount will all ready have been taken into account.

7.Depending on your location we have the option to ship your items from EU or USA to help with customs issues and fees.

FAQ
How Do I Place an Order?

The best way to place an order to via our website www.otixstraps.com If you have questions or for custom orders please email [email protected] or PM.

How long will my order take?

Instock items ship within 24 hours and custom orders can take 1-3 weeks to complete.

Shipping

Our Free shipping option can take 2-20 days depending on your location. We offer an express option which is faster and the price varies by location which is calculated via checkout on our website. If you choose our free shipping option, we can not accept responsibility for lost or damaged items in the mail. All items sent via express shipping option are subject to replacement or repair for losses or damage. We will require photos of the unopened packaging for damaged items and of the damage to the item, we will then submit this information to the mail carrier to file a claim. Please allow us time to process the claim and get you your new product.

Returns & Refunds

Custom orders are not subject to returns unless the product has manufacture defects. Our instock items can be returned within 3 days of receiving your item. We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all items, in the unlikely event you experience a defect we will repair or replace the item free of charge minus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.