No announcement yet.

ZZ factory Knights of the round table V3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, ive got mine a week ago and wanted to share some pictures with you.

Power reserve is around 35-40 hours, which is ok.

Truly beautiful rep, feels solid on wrist, and ceramic dial is amazingly detailed and have nice reflection under direct light.

Only problem is a strap - that is completely piece of crap, and should be replaced straight away.

Too bad that watch is too big for my wrist.

Comment

I love it. I wrote to you about buying it, if it was in EU it would already be on the way. Still very tempted to go on.
      Last edited by gigi77; 20-10-19, 17:53.

Comment

Looks like they're really struggling to sell the v1 stock. Now released as an ‘Onola’. Cheap though!
        https://urbangld.com/collections/wat...nd-table-watch

Comment

This watch is mental. Not my style, infact I struggle to think who’s style it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post
            Looks like they're really struggling to sell the v1 stock. Now released as an ‘Onola’. Cheap though!
            https://urbangld.com/collections/wat...nd-table-watch
            Why do you think this is based on a v1? And do you think it is really branded onola?

Comment

Originally posted by gigi77 View Post

Why do you think this is based on a v1? And do you think it is really branded onola?
              In the link its called an onola, based on an rd. look at 12 oclock on the rehaut. Im thinking they struggled selling the v1 gold figurines. Could be wrong i dont know its just weird they have made that watch. Its not exactly a run of the mill watch design. I know it has a quartz movement etc but its 1/3 of the price of the zzf v1. Just seems to me they either didnt cover the cost of the moulds for the figurines or they just had a load of them left over hence making this cheaper version.
              Last edited by Dr Fun Socks; 02-11-19, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Fun Socks View Post

In the link its called an onola, based on an rd. look at 12 oclock on the rehaut. Im thinking they struggled selling the v1 gold figurines. Could be wrong i dont know its just weird they have made that watch. Its not exactly a run of the mill watch design. I know it has a quartz movement etc but its 1/3 of the price of the zzf v1. Just seems to me they either didnt cover the cost of the moulds for the figurines or they just had a load of them left over hence making this cheaper version.
                It makes sense. In some pics however the figurines do look bronze and not gold. But it could be some photo chop for selling them...

Comment

It makes sense. In some pics however the figurines do look bronze and not gold. But it could be some photo chop for selling them...
                  You can pick the colour of the figurines on that site which is extra strange. Considering theres no branding on the dial, even on the gen, i was thinking about ordering the blue just to chop and change with my all black zzf v2. You really cant fault the price haha!

Comment

So i bought the onola knights of the round table. Yes its quartz but it was about £13 off the gate so thought fuck it why not. Came in about a week and its really not that bad! Wish it said roger dubuis instead but i can live with that. Really cannot fault the price!

Comment

Is the feel and quality that far from the 458$ rep?

Comment

Is the feel and quality that far from the 458$ rep?
                        I wouldn't say its 30x worse, in the same way the $458 rep isn't 500x worse than the gen... you get what you pay for i suppose but i like the watch. My main criticism is the table/dial is a good 6mm below the swords. I might try to raise it somehow. I thought about thinning the case but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t work out well due to the massive lugs. I know its the same thickness as the gen i just want to see how it wears with a lower profile.

Comment

Yes I get what you mean about value

I got a Full RG v3 but I am kind of regretted not having bought the steel one. I may try to trade it for the SS version.

Comment

For Roger Dubuis fans!

If anyone with a Steel one wants to try out a Rose Gold, here is my trade offer. Mine is exactly like NEW.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-v3-rose-gold

Comment

Working...
                            X