• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin - Clown

Bloob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/19
Who has gotten the new v3s version by and is willing to make a short review? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this one but would be interested first if the built quality is anywhere the the original Russian counterpart.

These definitely look the best, but I think the V3S have NH35a movements so the moon isn't correct like it would be on the 2824.

Bloob

5/10/19
Actually, not that I look at those pictures I definitely see that it says nh35 on the movement. So that's a definite that it's not the same as genuine movement unless they modified to run the moon somehow. I'm curious to see how they handle the teeth on Dracula. Otherwise, how is it really Dracula?

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
V9F is better than V3s. Compare the videos, V3s says that their eyes is more curved. However, V9F is using the same eye curve as well. V3s got the eye ball wrong as its too close where else theres a gap for V9F. V9F runs on A2824 as well.

Bloob

5/10/19
V9F is better than V3s. Compare the videos, V3s says that their eyes is more curved. However, V9F is using the same eye curve as well. V3s got the eye ball wrong as its too close where else theres a gap for V9F. V9F runs on A2824 as well.

Where do you find this information? I'm having a terrible time getting information on the V3S from anyone. None of the dealers I messaged had them, or could get them. They just say dhgate and pray.

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
I have a TD who sells V3s. V3s eyes is too close to the outer rim, and no 3D depth at all. 9F is better.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Will any TD carry the Dracula or done have to go non td

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Saw a Dracula on a non td, but can't tell if the teeth are fixed or move.

grandphuba

8/4/18
Is the moonphase settable using the recessed pusher on the 9oclock crown like gen? I've seen people mention the 9oclock crown is just for decoration, but I'm not sure if that applies to the newer versions as well

grandphuba

8/4/18
Puretime has the V9F. I did ask them though if it's a real moonphase or an am/pm indicator, and they said it wasn't a moonphase. No idea if it's am/pm though or just decorative (they haven't replied yet since I asked again). I hope someone can explicitly state it.

gnoelkered

Known Member
4/6/19
Just got a V3S Clown and the moonphase seems to be working. Can see it moving on a day to day basis.

Reactions: Lfaustino2