Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Glashutte Original Seventies Panorama Date Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glashutte Original Seventies Panorama Date Watch

New from Glashutte Original this year
    1970s TV screen style
    in-house made GO automatic big date movement
    At least three color options for the dial(pictured is sunburst polished German silver)
    SS case + SS bracelet with micro-adjust deployment
    Superior wearing comfort.
    GO does a good job on this new offering.

Picture(Gen)

Have you say on this piece.

Very nice - but I'd still like to see a super-rep of the GO Senator Sixties.... 39-40mm, auto movement, with an accurately decorated rotor.... I don't suppose the rep factories will ever bother to come out with one?

Comment

This looks awesome! How does the rep compare to the gen? Datewheel must be quite special, not talking about the two toned bracelet.....
      I'd consider one given a good deal
      "If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder"

Comment

hi karesz - don't think there's a rep of this. WE is just highlighting this watch for our viewing pleasure

Comment

Well,it has not yet been repped. But it will appear in rep market sooner or later

Comment

Im fond of the square case shape and the big date. Not as boring IMO as the senator sixties.

Comment

I like it a lot- something I'd get for my dad to wear for sure. I think the best part is the clasp...

Comment

I keep coming back to this thread looking for progress in producing this rep. Anyone here anything? I know the liklihood is relatively low, but seeing this gen months ago has really caught my attention.

Comment

Must say, that's a really nice, retro looking watch. Very very nice.

Comment

Any more news on this? Lovely watch and would get it straight away if there was a rep!

Comment

I would buy this in blue in heartbeat.!!

Comment

Working...
                      X