• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Omega Seamaster back in stock!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
As the title says, the rep for the vintage Omega Seamaster 300 is back in stock.

All versions 25j.

Big triangle no date military and non-military.

Regular date only military and non-military.

Nice Omega logo buckle.

Probably the same exact previous rep that had issues with loose flimsy rotating plexi and poor lume. EDIT- Not sure if insert seems to have some weak lume now, where there was none at all in past. Doubtful though.

But transformable into a a nice rep by swapping to a higher bubble dome plexi and reluming, possible 3atm waterproofing without gaskets too.

Shout outs to Thrasher for this nice find and Strodda who does excellent work on this rep in the past.
Anyone know of a black datewheel or overlay for this?

https://www.intime05.co/search?searc...&orderway=desc

Last edited:

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I was looking at New Arrivals at Intime and as soon as I saw it I sent it to you. It is my firm belief that if one is good than 2 to 7 is better.

Reactions: Lagunax

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
These are posted at Trusty but if I were as focused as some buyers I would send the link of the specific watch I wanted to Sead and describe the details to see if he can find it. I recently tried to get a BPF 16710 Coke A2836 no rehaut engraving from Trusty and even though multiple members have received that watch from them they insist only the version with engravings is available. I finally gave up and though the factory told Sead Engraved rehaut they sent him the No engraved rehaut. Clearly some people are selling stuff without ever seeing it in person.

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=10825
https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_66&sort=20a&page=20

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
I went straight to Truetime.
Do a lot of conus people use sead? I figured he was mostly for EU / UK people.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
mclarendude And thrasher thanks for the suggestion

I have started marking a good relationship with Lucy but will try out sead on my next new purchase and start working with him as well. Lucy has is great but it may be time to branch out.

Reactions: mclarendude

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
T designates military issue.

So that would be way more expensive in gen world?

Thanks for answering the question from the previous post, I was just going to ask it after trying to make sense out of sales adds on Intime. Appreciated!

I think that the watch is pretty ugly, but there's something about it...

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
So that would be way more expensive in gen world?

Thanks for answering the question from the previous post, I was just going to ask it after trying to make sense out of sales adds on Intime. Appreciated!

I think that the watch is pretty ugly, but there's something about it...

I originally wanted the military version but looked up prices and versions for sale on Chrono24
Military one has the nice big triangle but if you are trying to pull this thing off as gen you don’t stand a chance with the military one in my opinion.
just check out chrono24 and you will see what I mean.
I also assumed the version with date would be rare or fantasy but after looking it up I went with non military with date (no cyclops is a bonus)

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666