• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planet Ocean 36th America’s cup Limited Edition

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Goddamn how did I miss this! Such a beauty! I need to contact Sead the Man and ask for this with an additional steel bracelet. I love my ETNZ but miss the bracelet...

sunnydale

29/8/09
Still no QC anyone?
Z2QVfn.jpg

Approved and now the waiting begins! Ordered her with an additional SS bracelet as the rubber straps are not very well defined compared to genuine. Might buy a genuine strap at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyrus 22

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Thanks sunnydale for the pics!
Great watch, and I agree that it looks better on the bracelet..so well done there.
Unfortunately the numbers and the writing are orange instead of red. Still good looking.
Let us see some pics when you have it ! Thank you.

Reactions: leo6929

Front2Back79

Looking Around
4/10/20
Great, I am discussing with myself and I, if I should pull the trigger to order it.

So Pics are very welcome.. )

sunnydale

29/8/09
Thank you sunnydale.

Was the rubber as bad as mentioned before?

It is the same quality as before. The details are not like in genuine. I will def keep the SS bracelet all the time, and if possible, buy a genuine rubber strap at some point.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I dont think that looks bad. Difficult to tell without it being next to gen. Does it have a nice feel
at least?