• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep ever - Omega Seamaster 300m VSF V2 Blue bezel and face

Chronofrigger

Just one more watch, for sure this time.
9/6/19
United States
Thanks for all the helpful posts, hope this helps someone as well.
Info from this community gave me the confidence to pull the trigger on my first rep watch ever.

Background info: Dealer was Trusty Time, W2C Link, QC Pics
Paid on June 12th, QC pics on Jun 15th asked for additional pics which took some time to verify V2 updates , approved on June 17th, arrived on 25th.

About 13-14 days with some back and forth and hesitation on my part of the QC. But I am happy with what I have.

Since imgur is not linking here anymore and Picr.me is not letting me upload for some internal crash.

Here is a link to the imgur album with comments.

Let me know if you have questions or would like additional pics.
Will post wrist roll after adjustment.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Looks good, but it's a pity that you have the V1 bracelet. However, this watch is still a real beauty!

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Looks like Andrew is still trying to shift old stock onto unsuspecting buyers; that's a V1 bracelet. Watch itself looks great though.

Reactions: Chronofrigger

Chronofrigger

Just one more watch, for sure this time.
9/6/19
United States
Looks good, but it's a pity that you have the V1 bracelet. However, this watch is still a real beauty!

Just put on the NATO strap and saw your comment, lol, you're right I totally missed the V1 bracelet. Lesson learned. Thanks.