• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

trustytime a21 PO?

mccula

Horology Curious
13/2/19
I've been looking at this for a few weeks, wondering if it's worth it...
http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=161
I can't seem to find any info on these cheaper reps from trustytime.
I'm new to reps, and I'm not quite ready to take the $300+ plunge yet. I love the omega PO series. I bought a cheap SM300 off DHGate and the dial is all printed, and it bugs me, but it kinda looks like on this tt rep the numbers are screen printed. Is that correct to gen? I thought on the gen PO they were metal.
Anyway, thanks if anyone can answer.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
That watch listing was back in 2006. I do not think it's still available. You should email Andrew and ask.

Personally, I would recommend you save and get yourself a high quality rep. The differences in quality is night and day.

Lt4-396

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/19
Personally I wouldn't waste my money on that if it still is available. If you dont want to spend 300+ keep looking on all the forums for a M2M used one. Very often they are sold for 200-250. Of course these aren't the latest and greatest vsf superclone or latest noob lmpo but are usually one version back but still look amazing and are conpletely night and day compared to the one in your link.

Sylar17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
Shropshire UK
I've been looking at this for a few weeks, wondering if it's worth it...
http://www.trustytime.club/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=161
I can't seem to find any info on these cheaper reps from trustytime.
I'm new to reps, and I'm not quite ready to take the $300+ plunge yet. I love the omega PO series. I bought a cheap SM300 off DHGate and the dial is all printed, and it bugs me, but it kinda looks like on this tt rep the numbers are screen printed. Is that correct to gen? I thought on the gen PO they were metal.
Anyway, thanks if anyone can answer.

Just keep saving mate. If you buy the cheap watch you will just be disappointed and still have the want for better.

I've bought cheap and it doesn't pay, when you see the true clones you can see why there more cash.

keep an eye out for 2nd hand on here, many of the members buy and hardly wear the watches so come to you 2nd hand but mint. Last week I bought (from a different forum) an Omega Spectre clone, completely mint with 2 straps for £200 including delivery. Ive seen the cheaper ones and they have nothing on the super reps.

Keep your eyes peeled and just enjoy the chase!

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
This is the exact watch I'm looking for. Just started reading up on it and I am guessing there are not produced anymore in this color scheme?

mccula

Horology Curious
13/2/19
thanks for all the replies guys. I ended up deciding to bite the bullet and spend the extra (after getting some unplanned overtime work) and ordered an OMF LMPO from InTime. Hopefully they send me QC pics soon, it's been 6 days

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
thanks for all the replies guys. I ended up deciding to bite the bullet and spend the extra (after getting some unplanned overtime work) and ordered an OMF LMPO from InTime. Hopefully they send me QC pics soon, it's been 6 days

Great choice ... since it just went on sales.

Just make sure it's a V2 with the correct date window.

planet-ocean-42mm-liquidmetal-v2-omf-1-1-best-edition-black-real-ceramic-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2824-free-leather-strap.jpg