• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which OMEGA we would want to be made by VSF in 2019

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Hi boys, lets see which Omega's we would want to be made by VSF or any other decent factory :) put your pictures ;) and lets hope that one day - they gonna be made! Here are my types:

7tdsA.jpg

7tHZQ.jpg

7tOif.jpg

Last edited:

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
45mm pumpkin planet ocean. Or even just an orange aluminium bezel insert that fitted the CrPO would do me.

Reactions: REPLACED

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Titanium planet ocean in 42mm with blue bezel and dial:

7acWT.jpg

I know there is already a version from BP but I want it with the clone movement from VSF!!

Reactions: Fracture and Ac777

alexdazio

1/6/18
Not gonna happened .... There is NO movement that can do that except quartz ... and VSF will not develop a new clone 1861/63 movement.
Well, it’s a known fact that there is no mechanical movement at present allowing the realization of rep Speedmasters with correct spaced dials. Nevertheless, with so many special speedys released these days, all very popular in the gen world, and with new important anniversaries models on the horizon, the quest for better reps is not completely hopeless, I guess.

Ace0nBase

Supporter
15/6/13
Would love to see a better A9300 based rep for either the Speedmaster or Planet Ocean Chrono's. Current version from OMF is just too thick.

Also, would love to see the Blue Titanium 42mm Planet Ocean or the Blue Titanium PO GMT.

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Speedmaster Moonwatch PVD Chrono Black "Black on Black"!

taximan31

26/5/16
The Deep Black All Black ceramic, But with the bezel sorted smooth, not engraved.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI