• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just arrived - Aqua Terra 150M Master Chronometers Black Dial Green Hand (VSF)

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Hi all,

Just received my new Omega Seamaster Agua Terra black dial green hand. I bought this with the green/black nato strap. Looks beautiful. Here are some pictures.

lT6HL.jpg

lTZyo.jpg

lTWkK.jpg

A quick and short review.

Overall the watch looks top notch. The green nato strap really makes the watch pop. I honestly can't fault this watch. Its as good as the real thing in my opinion.

Adjusting the time, I find the mechanism has a far superior quality to that of my Spectre. Overall I am happy with this watch.

My day was almost spoiled by the fact the Tudor GMT i received alongside this watch has a faulty mechanism. So it will be going back to the TD. This Omega more than make up for the frustration of receiving a dud.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Congrats, those new omega reps are sweet!

Do not send your Tudor back to China!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Do not send your Tudor back to China!

Thanks. But why though? I plan on having it returned to change with another watch. I honestly can't wear another rep with bezel unless I know for sure its done well. I find the bezel is always the weak point in a rep. I like my Spectre but can't stand the bezel. (Looks amazing but feels cheap). :p

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
Great looking watch. Thanks for sharing. In what way does the mechanism feel better than the one in the Spectre? Aren't the movements similar?

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Great looking watch. Thanks for sharing. In what way does the mechanism feel better than the one in the Spectre? Aren't the movements similar?

No. This is 8900 movement supposedly a full clone of the genuine movement. Spectre is 8400 which is a decorated Asian movement.

The part I like is the time adjusting is solid. Doesn’t feel cheap. I think VSF has produced an amazing rep. I have not held a gen watch but from my handling this everything about it says gen. Now I just hope the movement last.

Vynil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
thanks for the feedback. do you think it's a noisy rep?

Less

Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
DE
Hi all,

Just received my new Omega Seamaster Agua Terra black dial green hand. I bought this with the green/black nato strap. Looks beautiful. Here are some pictures.

lT6HL.jpg

lTZyo.jpg

lTWkK.jpg

A quick and short review.

Overall the watch looks top notch. The green nato strap really makes the watch pop. I honestly can't fault this watch. Its as good as the real thing in my opinion.

Adjusting the time, I find the mechanism has a far superior quality to that of my Spectre. Overall I am happy with this watch.

My day was almost spoiled by the fact the Tudor GMT i received alongside this watch has a faulty mechanism. So it will be going back to the TD. This Omega more than make up for the frustration of receiving a dud.

Hi! How is the quality of the Nato strap? Thank you!

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Hi! How is the quality of the Nato strap? Thank you!

I don't have a gen to compare but the quality is very good in my opinion. Can't tell its a rep. Metal is well polished, engraving is beautiful and the strap itself looks professionally done.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thanks. But why though? I plan on having it returned to change with another watch. I honestly can't wear another rep with bezel unless I know for sure its done well. I find the bezel is always the weak point in a rep. I like my Spectre but can't stand the bezel. (Looks amazing but feels cheap). :p

Because as the customer returning a watch you accept all risks. And there is a probability of lost shipping, customs.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Because as the customer returning a watch you accept all risks. And there is a probability of lost shipping, customs.

Better late than never. Lol! I followed your advise and decided to keep the watch. Apart from the annoying crown gear and bezel misalignment, the Tudor GMT has been my daily watch since getting it.