• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Love it on the nato-strap (phenomenato)
af121b22b82a5fce49712bd4f0742b35.jpg
12fa835be06c7117f33fd6388d12a0f8.jpg
71817fe2c7984dd02a7fdce76f4ebe95.jpg
de9c420704c33363b6a91c3da96d7ff6.jpg

What a stunner.
This Nato strap looks like the Gen Omega. The quality is visible on the pics :) Very cool look.

I like this model (actual I am not sure if I should go for the Noob or VSF)

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Any owners of this and the older Noob models?
Just wondering if it is worth it to get this one for the ceramic face. Nice that the tip is red already. This has outer AR too I think. Still have my V1, V3, and V4.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
It does look lovely on the nato, but I think the bracelet is pretty good too, smooth, bulbous, weighty - substantial. My clasp is a right PIA though, it doesn't want to close easily - unless there's a knack to it that I haven't figured out yet!!?! Anyone else have a slightly annoying clasp? When is closed, is solid, it's just that it doesn't always immediately click shut like clasps should.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
It does look lovely on the nato, but I think the bracelet is pretty good too, smooth, bulbous, weighty - substantial. My clasp is a right PIA though, it doesn't want to close easily - unless there's a knack to it that I haven't figured out yet!!?! Anyone else have a slightly annoying clasp? When is closed, is solid, it's just that it doesn't always immediately click shut like clasps should.

Squeeze the buttons while you close it, then release. Try that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

Maron What he said and baby oil or mineral oil bath the bracelet in a ziplock overnight ( just the bracelet).

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Thanks you two, I'll give it a blast. It's the first time in 50 odd reps that I've had such an awkward clasp.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Any owners of this and the older Noob models?
Just wondering if it is worth it to get this one for the ceramic face. Nice that the tip is red already. This has outer AR too I think. Still have my V1, V3, and V4.

This. I have a V4 and now wondering if the upgrade is worth it. I love this one and would settle for that NWBIG

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
This. I have a V4 and now wondering if the upgrade is worth it. I love this one and would settle for that NWBIG

Honestly I had the original V1 from Noob when it was $250 bucks! This one is a very faithful homage to that one, and the dial just looks better on this one. As well my old V1 had a pretty blue hue to the AR which made seeing the time difficult generally - this one doesn't have it.

If you can find one with a good centered pearl I'd say its a great buy. If you have a bunch of other LMPOs I'm not sure if this warrants spending money again on the same watch unless you offload the others.

Reactions: leo6929 and Lagunax

cwfmon

Renowned Member
5/11/16

Also make sure that the diver extension is fully seated and clicked in before folding over the clasp. It can tend to pop out and then makes it harder for the clasp to click shut.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Also make sure that the diver extension is fully seated and clicked in before folding over the clasp. It can tend to pop out and then makes it harder for the clasp to click shut.

Thank you.

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Is it worth buying this if the date wheel is wrong, should we wait for a v7?

How strong is the Lume?

The finish looks brilliant on the dial, really thinking of pulling the trigger.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
V7 will likely fix a few things - maybe the date wheel, maybe something else and then break something else that was already fixed in V6 or earlier. This piece is gorgeous. I just ordered one. The daye wheel font is a minor issue to me.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
V7 will likely fix a few things - maybe the date wheel, maybe something else and then break something else that was already fixed in V6 or earlier. This piece is gorgeous. I just ordered one. The daye wheel font is a minor issue to me.

Let us see your pics when you get it

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
As mentioned before: the date font is not like gen LMPO, but it's crisp, centered, high quality print and looks like gen regular PO.
It's nothing anybody will ever notice, unless you have the gen and the V6 in both hands and look closely at the date fonts. The lume is strong. The lume filling is nicely done and white. Bezel moving is good, ..no play there.
The picures can't transport the beauty of the glossy dial: it looks different in every angle, as it's very reflective.
One of the best things is the crystal: the double sided AR is "next level" and makes the dial pop. I have about 30 reps, but this is one of the best.
a238cd9a9747d2ffc51bc4b259de48fa.jpg