• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

wanna make sure its gen?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Buy the seller as well as the watch...do your due diligence on the seller to see their history.

Oh and one picture that size is a complete flag.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
6b476da8663b235adcabbe2cd88d5df7.jpeg

This is the greatest graphic in the history of great graphics!!! :lamo2:

Reactions: Nivka

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
i think this is not gen by the spacing of the subdials,
although i m far from expert on Omegas.

Mate the subdial spacing is the first thing about this that says gen. The only ones with correct spacing like that is the gen and a quartz rep.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The subdials look fine. If a rep of the Speedy looks like that, i'd love to know who made it and where I can get it...

Its a gen. Just ask for more pictures to be sure. Like I said, it looks good.

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Mate the subdial spacing is the first thing about this that says gen. The only ones with correct spacing like that is the gen and a quartz rep.

yeah i ve seen after..i dont know why i had in my mind the rep sub dial spacing as gen..

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
this are the pics that was sent, i am no expert in rep watch.. but damn this watch looks crisp and gen,i think i will go with it. what did u guys think?

I have the replica version with a quartz movement. It's been sitting in my watch box since I got it. I collect watches; I don't necessarily wear them,
If you want, I can sell it to you for $150 via M2M.
I just don't want you to be screwed buying a replica for a gen price.

hindy

Horology Curious
13/10/12
this are the pics that was sent, i am no expert in rep watch.. but damn this watch looks crisp and gen,i think i will go with it. what did u guys think?

heres the bigger pic

5e91mg.jpg

qyg27q.jpg

fnx09c.jpg

Last edited:

hindy

Horology Curious
13/10/12
The subdials look fine. If a rep of the Speedy looks like that, i'd love to know who made it and where I can get it...

Its a gen. Just ask for more pictures to be sure. Like I said, it looks good.

thanks for the help, yeah theres no rep with the correct subdials.. i just posted more pic of the watch