• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Replica Models Database

Helldiver

Renowned Member
25/9/12
Nice and informative article. Thank you Papa!

(dont know if links are allowed because it would have been the top to link to real TD products)

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Awesome database. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fkom13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/14
Thanks for the info it is very valuable for First timers on ?'s

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Many thanks for all your nice comments guys! Its the best reward i can get!!! :)

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Anyone have thoughts on the best available White face 42mm EXP 2 ???? Nobody has NOOB. TS Watch has a nice looking one with A 2836??? But I really would rather buy from Lucy she says she can get BP plus she has a new one from Unknown factory. But TS Watch has great pictires though that proves nothing.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
PS I just ordered a 45mm noob orange bezel PO with SS bracelet from BK. Not the Chronogragh

tomo

30/4/13
This is great. Great organized info with pics..love it! Any idea where this rep speedmaster quartz cones from? Stole this from a m2m sales thread:
sunetyjy.jpg
ygy4uru3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
This is great. Great organized info with pics..love it! Any idea where this rep speedmaster quartz cones from? Stole this from a m2m sales thread:
sunetyjy.jpg
ygy4uru3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the dealers will be able to source you one of these.

Adelaide

Horology Curious
29/4/14
thanks guys for your time on this post, could also tell something about rolex pro hunter??/

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
PS I just ordered a 45mm noob orange bezel PO with SS bracelet from BK. Not the Chronogragh

Well BK couldn't get it after all so I ordered one from Lucy but it turns out all the NOOBS are gone so there is a new release I don't know what maker, anyone recognize this its a new release I don't have any details yet but this is what it would look like, These are not my QC photos, just a photo of possible choice

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Well BK couldn't get it after all so I ordered one from Lucy but it turns out all the NOOBS are gone so there is a new release I don't know what maker, anyone recognize this its a new release I don't have any details yet but this is what it would look like, These are not my QC photos, just a photo of possible choice

It's the new AT Maker PO. Looks sweet to me.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thank you, Anyone else got any insight , I think one of the guys over a RWG said the movement is not as smooth as the A2836. Like the sweep of the second hand was not as smooth.??????

JamesAllenby

14/3/13
Such a helpful thread Mr Pap! I used all the links and pics to help me choose my first rep - LMPO. Currently waiting for QC pics from Lucy. The Omega reps are all pretty awesome and it was a big help in making a difficult decision to have them all laid in one place. It must have taken some time - so thanks very much!

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Such a helpful thread Mr Pap! I used all the links and pics to help me choose my first rep - LMPO. Currently waiting for QC pics from Lucy. The Omega reps are all pretty awesome and it was a big help in making a difficult decision to have them all laid in one place. It must have taken some time - so thanks very much!

Great choice! Deciding between LMPO and CrPO now.

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk