The Bitcoin Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bitcoin Thread

I'm buggered if I know what to do with what I have in BTC nowadays, I'm going up and down 3k every few days ATM and since I've effectively quadrupled my investment my BTC account is now larger than my bank account (it's been a shit of a year for me as much as for anybody) so I'm at a loss to know WTF to do.

It's easy come easy go yes but right now it's my biggest nest egg. Who else is in the same boat?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Hi mate,
    The advice I am been told is to hang on until near the end of the summer, it seem we are in the 4th year which I am told is traditionally good for BTC. I am no expert, but this is what my advisor is saying.

Comment

Any new money worth to invest btw?

I guess it's too late for buy BTC for me (joined the train à bit too late).

Any tips is warm welcome.
      WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
      -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

If you don’t need the cash, let it ride. I thought I was late to the game and it just keeps going up. I spread across some no name coin too, then convert into bitcoin.

Comment

I missed the 64k High, I would have been very tempted to cash out at that as that would have been some 40K AUD on an investment of less than 10k.

Originally posted by lytnin View Post
          If you don’t need the cash, let it ride.
          No I don't need it but I'm not really in a position to lose the gain either which is why it's such a difficult decision to make. I wish I had the skill and nerve to day trade BTC; I was watching a live ticker a few days ago and my account was going up and down by several hundred over the space of an hour.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

If the turkey people are allowed to buy bitcoins again, it goes about 60k $ i hope

Comment

der_dieter turkey doesn’t effect the Bitcoin and the hole market.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Comment

Anyone with tips/experience in the money we should invest?

ETH is rising, BNC as well... complete noob here lol
                WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                -JF Black AP RO 33mm

-JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, Jarno Trulli, 57th Street, Black Rubberclad... anything else, offers?

Comment

SHB Haha not sure if

I always have to laugh about those guys who ask all the time is xrp etc. goin to the mooooon !?!?!?!

Wisdom: Just invest in things you understand

Comment

I've ridden the highs and very lows for the last 5 years... Firm believer that the limited supply will continue driving prices even higher in the long term I've learnt to not constantly watch it as the stress it induces is life shortening

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

IMHO, I'm not sure if investing in BTC at this stage is worth it anymore. When it was around 3K or even 10K, it was a much more interesting buy/investment. If BTC goes to a 100K in the future, that's a 2.7x from here. Nowadays you have many other coins/tokens/projects that pull a 2x - 5x just like that.

But if you are holding ETH or BTC, don't look at the charts too much. Just hold, and try to DCA (Dollar Cost Average) if you want. If you're not a (day) trader, it's just best to buy some, and forget about it for a few months/quarters/years. *Not financial advice

Comment

Did what you said, invested in ETH, and two altcoin (one is a popular shitcoin)

As we say... "to the mooooon"
                        WTB:

-PAM 024 & 025 / VSF 213
                        -JF Black AP RO 33mm

Comment

Who can say for sure... It feels like it's gaining more and more traction at corporate level and even politically, so there's plenty of reasons to hold. But if you're really not in a position to lose the gains, I'd cash out. You've already won

Comment

Originally posted by physicx View Post
                            IMHO, I'm not sure if investing in BTC at this stage is worth it anymore. When it was around 3K or even 10K, it was a much more interesting buy/investment. If BTC goes to a 100K in the future, that's a 2.7x from here. Nowadays you have many other coins/tokens/projects that pull a 2x - 5x just like that.
                            Depends on if you can afford to lose that money. Bitcoin definitely became more inert, like an index fund amidst stocks, but there's less risk of it falling off and never recovering. It's still possible for many other currencies

Comment

Originally posted by lo_guru View Post

Depends on if you can afford to lose that money. Bitcoin definitely became more inert, like an index fund amidst stocks, but there's less risk of it falling off and never recovering. It's still possible for many other currencies
                              I agree. BTC will be king for the foreseeable future, although I wouldn't be surprised if ETH would flip BTC at some point. Many opportunities to be had in the market. The only thing I'd really give advice on is: do NOT mess with leverage if you're not a seasoned trader.

Comment

Working...
                              X