Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replica Sunglasses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Replica Sunglasses?

    Not sure if anyone here knows anywhere that stock replica sunglasses (Tom Ford, Rayban etc)?

    #2
    Originally posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
    Not sure if anyone here knows anywhere that stock replica sunglasses (Tom Ford, Rayban etc)?
    Yep, there is a guy, he does prescription lenses too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stufuse; 24-01-21, 23:19.

    Comment


      #3
      Interested in this too. Especially Bvlgari sunglasses


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Bump for TF Sunglasses

        PM pls

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by stufuse View Post

          Yep, there is a guy, he does prescription lenses too.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Unfortunately he seems MIA as I’ve tried to contact him via multiple formats with no joy.

          Comment


            #6
            Plenty on Ali and dh


            Sent from my iPhone using RWI

            Comment


              #7
              I baught what I thought were real Oakley sunglasses back in 2007 off ebay ad. My first surprise in getting scammed there and first experience in "If it's too good of a deal, it probably is"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Seamusflood View Post
                Plenty on Ali and dh


                Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                Probably a question of quality, replica goods I’ve seen from DH and Ali look horrendous

                Comment


                  #9
                  I have details of another very good


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by stufuse View Post
                    I have details of another very good


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Please send info


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by stufuse View Post
                      I have details of another very good


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Would appreciate that if you were happy to share it?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X