• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bracelets with watches

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I made these myself out of premium Japanese glass beads. The metal beads are palladium plated.
The bracelet with one red bead is to match the Daytona red lettering, and with palladium beads to match the indices.

Z3bTF3.jpg
Z3bPln.jpg
Z3bk6Y.jpg
Z3bwvD.jpg
Z3bd2s.jpg

Last edited:

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
Bracelets with Watches

I made these myself out of premium Japanese glass beads. The metal beads are palladium plated.
The bracelet with one red bead is to match the Daytona red lettering, and with palladium beads to match the indices.

Z3bTF3.jpg
Z3bPln.jpg
Z3bk6Y.jpg
Z3bwvD.jpg
Z3bd2s.jpg

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Pretty darn cool.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Nice! any chance you might consider making some to put for sale??

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS

Yes that’s the idea eventually. If you’d like to participate in helping, I can send you a few free bracelets in exchange for a few high quality wrist shots ^-^
if your interested shoot me a PM

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS

Yes that’s the idea eventually. If you’d like to participate in helping, I can send you a few free bracelets in exchange for a few high quality wrist shots ^-^
if your interested shoot me a PM

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I’ve had a very positive response to the bracelets. Thanks to everyone.

I’m giving out free bracelets to 10 people with certain models in exchange for a few high quality wrist shots that you agree to let me use.

I only have a couple slots left.
PM me if your interested.

I still need someone with a:
Pepsi and a Batman preferable ceramic, but others will work too. If its a vintage model I’ll definitely need a screenshot of the watch to work off of.

Also looking for Omega Seamster Bumblebee or Spectre 15,000 gauss.

Last edited:

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I’ve had a very positive response to the bracelets. Thanks to everyone.

I’m giving out free bracelets to 10 people with certain models in exchange for a few high quality wrist shots that you agree to let me use.

I only have a couple slots left.
PM me if your interested.

I still need someone with a:
Pepsi and a Batman preferable ceramic, but others will work too. If its a vintage model I’ll definitely need a screenshot of the watch to work off of.

Also looking for Omega Seamster Bumblebee or Spectre 15,000 gauss.

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
hi I want to be your client, I am from France I have several PANERAI representatives; 5711; RM 035

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
hi I want to be your client, I am from France I have several PANERAI representatives; 5711; RM 035