• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a gen replica

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Hi ...my name is Mr. DREAMER , and... I am looking to buy the perfect gen replica watch, I understand that some of you guys have a low IQ ... I do not blame any of you guys for having IT, since IT is just about genetics, so i Will explain what a gen replica is :
the other day I visited an AD and saw a beautifull Jeager lecoultre gyrotourbillon , with a very rare casé made of children bones, the watch was design by an alien..named ET, whenever he finished the proyect he left to bullshET Galaxy, the people that participated on the watch making died of unatural causes, some geek swiss watch expert has a theory that says that they were killed after the watch was ready to protect the secrets of the watch itself .
the strap was very confy, made with virgin horse cock skin from Tíbet and lubricated with horse cum for extra confort.
the watch has a Price tag of 20 million and comes with the castrated horse and a nice box made by blind people , many of them were killed because the result was horrible...but one made IT right .. yes 1 of 1 , only 1 watch....
So... I am looking for a replica and I am ready to pay up to 1269.99 US dolars , I can ever participate on the strap making , I want the best quality, I want to impress my Friends, we see eachother once per month ...a nice meeting at aplebees And I do not want any of my business Friends calling me out ..the watch need to be exactly 1:1 , I can even throw and extra 39.99 to bring ET back to help with the proyect .
I have money I dont care ... I can send picture of my LV wallet ..loaded!
I Will be sending emails to the dealer that will accept the chalange and make me the watch , the emails Will come every 30 minutes, till his life is misserable.
thanks for your help and support. After the proyect is finished I will donate 2.99

Reactions: C Master and rxc330

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
jlc-hybris-gyrotourbillon-wrist.jpg

I have the gen but since I knew the story about the strap I had it changed with a regular gator

Reactions: PecMan

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
U still have the other strap? I might need IT for the 1:1 im getting.

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
This is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I would like one me too. did you get yours ?
Its a unique exemplar right ? Can we choose dial color ?
What lokal dealer do you recommend for eventual repair and extra lub ?