• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

afraid of authorised dealers???

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well the thing is that i live in naples where there is actually a lot of AD for nice expensive watches , not a lot!!!!!!! but ..around 6.
i dont have any problems when it comes to get inside the store and try whatever i want , 5k, 10k 20k , the most expensive i tried was 50k. Anyways the problem is when i go 2 many times and i dont buy shit of course!!!!!!!!
so sometimes i go to c if there is different people from the outside!
if still the same sellers , im like shit!!! and i can just look from the outside!
if there is different people , i get in!!! and try as many as i can couse i know i cant come back till they change the people there! lol
i got like mmmm 200 cards from the sellers at the AD! LOL. and i always say: ILL BE BACK FOR THATH ONE! but to be honest i email hont asap for the watch! hes allways got better deals !!!
so im pec and im afraid of ADs.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Are you afraid of spell check too ?? :rofl:

What the heck is wrong with you tonight Pec ?? Too many red bulls ??

PecMan

4/5/09
are u afraid 2? i know u are , actually i had ,,, Pro Performance AMP Amplified Muscle Igniter 4x , i installed an AC unit today, when to the gym , ****** my GF. i played with my self 2 times and i still have energy! wtf!!!!!!!!!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You're a NUT !

I'm not afraid. They know me at my AD. I'll put in a good word for you though !! LOL. Funny thing is, my dad bought his first Rolex from an AD in Naples !!

PecMan

4/5/09
ohhh so he aint afraid!!! but u are! nex one that is afraid?? some one else , we are 2 now , pec, bm,.....

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Nope, I'm not afraid, but the dealers don't exactly know and/or recognize me either. I always wear a GEN (usually Rolex) to watch shop and most times, I'm wearing a better watch than the freakin' dealer. Anyway, it is "free" to look.

rsea

6/1/11
hahahah I've got this image of you with your face pressed up against the glass

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
This was way to funny of a thread, and I love where it ended up going. I am with you about going to any AD's. I'll stick to wearing my reps into malls and walking by the Fossil watch display with my nose held up high. Haha!

PecMan

4/5/09
well...

Hey Pec, have you ever kissed a dick you didn't like ? :)

well the only dick i ever kissed ,,was mine (kissed and licked) not bicouse is reallly!!!! large!! but becouse im very flexible.

and the thing is that im not afraid of any AD. only the ones that ive been 2 many times :)
so what should i do ? go 2 times a month and not to buy anything ? its kind of ****** up!

LP640

18/1/09
I hate going to AD when they know you from wearing fake crap (had 21j daytona once) and needed link change and the guy was like it's fake? And i was like so? (anyway $10 bucks later he did it) and then went another time later to look but never got service, more like an abrupt greeting basically if I needed help and they appeared to look like they wanted me out the store. But then the guy got owned once when I asked him to reprint my reciept for a watch I bought from another store but same AD retailer.

Another store I been to are quite open to it but had a hiccup once when the dude was forcing me to buy a Hublot 18k gold with cf dial for $40k and gave me a deal on it by dropping it to $37k and throwing in a free buben and zorweg box worth $2.5k. But I told him wtf I just wanna look to see if I like it, and he was like why buy it later when you can have it now !?? (seriously was there for 20mins but he seemed so desperate for a sale...) however still been there after and he's cool with me looking at the stuff but you can see he's pissed I haven't bought anything, but truth is I have...(when I go home and contact some dealers for a nice sweet deal better than what the AD can do :D)

And then there's this other dealer who does new and used which is our only AD for Uboat but they stock Pan, rolex, etc, And the guy there is absolute legend. I usually go there when I feel like chatting about watches, the guy is usually genuinely interested only because not many people go there lol.

But besides that...if that's you Pec in your avatar and banner (which I assume is you), WTF you scared about ?! I'm sure the AD's are more scared at you that if they say "no f off your not trying it on" you'd give them a knock to the face ! :p

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
free to look, but do you try'em on?

Nope, I'm not afraid, but the dealers don't exactly know and/or recognize me either. I always wear a GEN (usually Rolex) to watch shop and most times, I'm wearing a better watch than the freakin' dealer. Anyway, it is "free" to look.

PecMan

4/5/09
well lp640 , the thing is that i got to the AD. specially when i want to buy a watch from our trusted dealers :))) , for example my next watch will be a super avenger, so i didnt know what dial i like the most.
u know , i cant go by the pictures , couse some look better in pictures but when u try it is not good .
so i like the super avenger white dial on pics , but in real life i like better the blue dial , wich is actually the one that i dont like on pictures!!!!
anyways i go to the AD try watches , they are really friendly , so no problem there ,
again i go in 1 month , still cool , i try some more watches .
after it feels ****** up to go 3,4,5,6 times and i try but never buy shit!!!!
so always looking if there is different sellers :) so i can try more again :)))

LP640

18/1/09
Yep, understand, I think most of us do it though, last time I went to the guy who wanted me to buy the hublot I tried on super avenger with blk dial on ss bracelet and I only was there for about 3 mins, in the end they just work there and shouldn't get pissed off if we don't buy. Thing Is most of the time I go passed there's no one ever there so I'm giving them something to do...:p

boostin20

8/9/10
USA
LOL, I see Pec getting the cops call on him by the people inside the AD. Phone conversation would go something like this:

Cop:"What's the problem?"

AD: "There's a strange man outside with his face pressed against the glass. He won't go away, and there's something else."

Cop: "What's that?"

AD: "I'm a little embarrased to say."

Cop: "Go ahead, Ma'am."

AD: "Well, he's not wearing any pants."