Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Well, my life may as well be ruined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup OP - you're right. It's ALL OVER....

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

OP you are a loser

You should start sports betting

Comment

Yknow there is a free way of getting the same results as diet pills, and it’s 100% guaranteed to work...

Stop feating too much and do some exercise!!

There is no such thing as a diet pill, no pill can remove food from your body that you’ve stuffed in there.

Eat sensibly, do exercise (doesn’t even have to be rigorous, just a short walk) and you will loose weight.

Comment

This thread is not healthy and needs locking imo. No point in kicking a man when he's down. Even if he did start the thread himself.

Comment

Well these days in europe you can’t even get a credit card with a normal salary of about 1800€ net and with normal expenses like rent and food. Even without having other loans or credit lines running.
            I know of the american lifestyle only from what I see on tv, but the credit system seems quite unhealthy and very high risk.
            They should definitely educate young people on how to work with money instead of offering them “free” credt cards .
            Nobody teaches about money managing in school, Which is a shame. I wish somebody had told me what I needed to find out through hardship and struggle.
            I wish you better financial judgement, OP

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
            Click the pic to go to my Build Portfolio!

Comment

Originally posted by reptime101 View Post
              my bonus was your annual salary x5 but i still don't have a credit card -- someone steals your identity or runs a train on your card then you're fucked

at least you still have your reps
              Really!!

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gatsby View Post

Really!!

Sent from the RWI App
                I thought the same thing, but stayed quiet to maintain the peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawbe View Post

I thought the same thing, but stayed quiet to maintain the peace.
                  I threw up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody get my brother Maron a bucket!

Comment

@Natas78

Not true in Germany you can get plenty of credit cards without income its ridiclious how they rip of young people here.

Comment

On a side note, my new V7 modded Diver came in today!

Last edited by Rawbe; 21-12-18, 04:08. Reason: Picture won't load from my phone unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Maron View Post

I threw up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Me too and I am still waiting for an IG cash shot.
                          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerdragon View Post
                            @Natas78

Not true in Germany you can get plenty of credit cards without income its ridiclious how they rip of young people here.
                            Had no idea, this is a terrible thing and indeed ruining young people's lives!
                            Click the pic to go to my Build Portfolio!

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Me too and I am still waiting for an IG cash shot.
                              The funniest thing to me is that on this thread he is claiming to work for a Bulge Bracket Investment firm, on another post he claimed he was a watch smith for Invicta. In other posts he complains about oh I wish I bought this instead of that, mate if you're making as much as you claim you are, $500 is tissue paper. So many contradictions.

Comment

Charing money on a credit card is a promise that you will pay it.

Comment

Working...
                                X