• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know a trusted rep clothing website or forum

Bulletbar

Horology Curious
19/9/18
I know websites such as ioffer but I've been scammed so many times...I was wondering if there was a forum where like this site there is trust dealers and you can be confident you will receive your package or at least talk about it!?

appreciate the help.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Never have found one, no.

ReputableKicks

Looking Around
26/4/19
I know websites such as ioffer but I've been scammed so many times...I was wondering if there was a forum where like this site there is trust dealers and you can be confident you will receive your package or at least talk about it!?

appreciate the help.

I am the Mod over at r/ReputableKicks on Reddit. We can help you out with grey market sneakers and designer items.

WC800729

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
23/11/18
USA
Tried sourcing spot on 100% cotton polo shirts with a buddies in Shanghai. All were trash.

Daddyof3

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/19
i sencond Designer reps on Reddit

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
I know the designer reps on reddit, and you mostly only find taobao links there. Prices are cheapest on market probably. It's hard to find, you need to translate taobao and create an account there for the search option.
You can buy the goods with an shipping agent like superbuy then.

I did it once, and shipping was very expensive. Then I had to pay taxes which were also high. Not sure if it worth it for my country Germany.

So far I think for the USA it is great.

What I can recomment you is dhgate.com you can find actually a lot of the replicas there too with a bit higher prices but you will get shipping for free.

You will have to use codes:
Moster for Fendi
Medusa for Versace

etc.

T-shirts are around $23-30 and for a jeans you probably pay $40-80

Reactions: csthe

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I know the designer reps on reddit, and you mostly only find taobao links there. Prices are cheapest on market probably. It's hard to find, you need to translate taobao and create an account there for the search option.
You can buy the goods with an shipping agent like superbuy then.

I did it once, and shipping was very expensive. Then I had to pay taxes which were also high. Not sure if it worth it for my country Germany.

So far I think for the USA it is great.

What I can recomment you is dhgate.com you can find actually a lot of the replicas there too with a bit higher prices but you will get shipping for free.

You will have to use codes:
Moster for Fendi
Medusa for Versace

etc.

T-shirts are around $23-30 and for a jeans you probably pay $40-80
I had the same experience with taobao, just not worth it...
How did you get these dhgate codes? There are others?

owk

5/10/18
Some of the posts were removed here.

So I made a purchase at this seller from DHGate: https://www.dhgate.com/store/21235913

Ordered 4 Fendi T-Shirts and 1 Gucci Jacket. Prices were really good, one of the cheaper rep sellers I found with same quality.

I also purchased this fendi hoodie: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-autumn-tide-men-women-hoodies-cute-yellow/474207524.html
Cheapest I could find (I wanted a rep with real tags etc.) and quality seems good.

Then I bought anpther Belt and 3 jeans and from another seller 3 more t-shirts

If you want some of my fendi finds or jeans just ask me

Regards

Reactions: NickieN

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Some of the posts were removed here.

So I made a purchase at this seller from DHGate: https://www.dhgate.com/store/21235913

Ordered 4 Fendi T-Shirts and 1 Gucci Jacket. Prices were really good, one of the cheaper rep sellers I found with same quality.

I also purchased this fendi hoodie: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-autumn-tide-men-women-hoodies-cute-yellow/474207524.html
Cheapest I could find (I wanted a rep with real tags etc.) and quality seems good.

Then I bought anpther Belt and 3 jeans and from another seller 3 more t-shirts

If you want some of my fendi finds or jeans just ask me

Regards

Any photo you’d like to share ?

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Any idea of official clothing seller (button shirts, suits, etc)?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I'd recommend Designerreps on Reddit, shipping is expensive though as the other commenter said especially if you are from Western Europe where you should use DHL Express bc of customs issues otherwise. Not worth it for cheap/budget stuff but for high quality rep clothing and accessoires it is worth it imo.

For shirting, suits etc I'd buy something local if I were you. We have a local company here that can measure you and you can order a custom made shirt from them for ~50€, way better than buying a branded shirt from China that may or may not fit.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I'd recommend Designerreps on Reddit, shipping is expensive though as the other commenter said especially if you are from Western Europe where you should use DHL Express bc of customs issues otherwise. Not worth it for cheap/budget stuff but for high quality rep clothing and accessoires it is worth it imo.

For shirting, suits etc I'd buy something local if I were you. We have a local company here that can measure you and you can order a custom made shirt from them for ~50€, way better than buying a branded shirt from China that may or may not fit.
I wish... Where I live it costs about 200$ for custome made shirt

owk

5/10/18

Yeah Designerreps will direct you to taobao and it is really really stressful to buy there as you said if you are from Western Europe.

On DHGate you got escrow and if you search deeper you will find nice clothes as well. It maybe just a struggle to find the right stuff.
What I like on taobao is that you can search by pictures. For example the Fendi t-shirts I ordered are very good quality and the same you'll find on taobao. I guess mostly they have close quality, you just have to look on the pictures for tags, logo and customer reviews also.

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Yeah Designerreps will direct you to taobao and it is really really stressful to buy there as you said if you are from Western Europe.

On DHGate you got escrow and if you search deeper you will find nice clothes as well. It maybe just a struggle to find the right stuff.
What I like on taobao is that you can search by pictures. For example the Fendi t-shirts I ordered are very good quality and the same you'll find on taobao. I guess mostly they have close quality, you just have to look on the pictures for tags, logo and customer reviews also.

I don't buy direct, I use Superbuy where they buy it for me and take pictures of the products with measurements if I need them (for a small fee). So it is actually pretty easy, I wait until I have around 4kg worth of goods to ship and then I ship them all at once from the warehouse.

owk

5/10/18
I don't buy direct, I use Superbuy where they buy it for me and take pictures of the products with measurements if I need them (for a small fee). So it is actually pretty easy, I wait until I have around 4kg worth of goods to ship and then I ship them all at once from the warehouse.

Yes, I also used superbuy to buy from taobao once. I think for the USA it's pretty cool and chilled. As for my country german you still have high custom risk plus shipping is very expensive with EMS (DHL is insane compared).

Customs wanted to have information about my order so I had to give them a invoice (superbuy just lowered it a bit for me what was really cool, so I had to pay less taxes) and paypal screenshot.
Gave them the amound for the goods excluding the shipping costs :D. I mean I was lucky that I got them without any problems then.