• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Get your toys ready now!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Thanks! But around here its not even in the top 20.

Size isn't everything, you could outrun most things above 100ft I bet. Anything much larger is just a PITA to run and won't fit in a lot of the more interesting places there are to go see.

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
263o5oEl.jpg

Just doesn't do it justice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utXR_Glp_TY

These guys are good with those drones :)

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Size isn't everything, you could outrun most things above 100ft I bet. Anything much larger is just a PITA to run and won't fit in a lot of the more interesting places there are to go see.

You’re right there Col, we were talking about him coming to meet me in Anfi, but the entire harbour is barely 50 meters long, never mind the moorings. It’s just wouldn’t fit..... (that’s what she said ;) ha ha ha)

P10HyGy.jpg

Reactions: Tucker

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Anfi has an outer harbour, you can see it this side of the sea wall in that photo. BL only draws 1.9m so she doesn't need a lot of water. Most larger visiting yachts moor down towards Patalavaca and use a tender to motor in. It's a good safe mooring unless the wind in from the west and blowing onshore. If not the next harbour north just the other side of Balito will take her against the inside of the seawall.

Reactions: Hazza

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
I don't mind when sea-loving people post pics. Even intrusive drones - I am a crap photog, maybe I'm not artistic or patient enough to compose them?? As long as you don't shoot me while I'm pissing off the deck :)

MLPDm9Ol.jpg

JJEHYfwl.png

qltyYJtl.jpg

And I appreciate when they cover license plates and personal things that might be in view.
7klIADu.jpg

BUT, if I catch the son of a bitch that got into my parkade during the Grand Prix I will cut his nuts off!

Monaco has strict privacy & anti-paparazzi laws and this is way over the line here. Hopefully, the police will find out who got in my building. The concierge will probably lose his job.

0PF6Hh1l.jpg

I will stop posting about me because of this. If I make myself more public I give up my rights to privacy here. Not gonna happen.

Reactions: bkg!

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I don't mind when sea-loving people post pics. Even intrusive drones - I am a crap photog, maybe I'm not artistic or patient enough to compose them?? As long as you don't shoot me while I'm pissing off the deck :)

MLPDm9Ol.jpg

JJEHYfwl.png

qltyYJtl.jpg

And I appreciate when they cover license plates and personal things that might be in view.
7klIADu.jpg

BUT, if I catch the son of a bitch that got into my parkade during the Grand Prix I will cut his nuts off!

Monaco has strict privacy & anti-paparazzi laws and this is way over the line here. Hopefully, the police will find out who got in my building. The concierge will probably lose his job.

0PF6Hh1l.jpg

I will stop posting about me because of this. If I make myself more public I give up my rights to privacy here. Not gonna happen.

Hope you catch him mate. That is a total invasion of privacy and quite a disgrace in anyone’s book. Even if it was me, I’d be pissed and I’m a nobody.

I hope the Riviera is nice. Down here it’s 28-30 every day and not a cloud in the sky. Drinks are flowing, sun is shining and life is grand :)