• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Only been 2 days!

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
to be honest,...i figured this would fail. After i read the post on RWG...my heart droped...but after only 2 days im so glad to see a great turn out..ive found some great guys to help me run this place...i couldnt ask for more..Not to mention...ive been actually having so much fun!...I cant belive it...i was a little overwhelmed when i first got this thing online...but im learning the php board failry fast...and it really is a blast...I want to personally thank all those that have showed up and said a few words...And especially thank the current staff...as they have been a life saver....

Thaks Eveyone
Tim H

andy

Looking Around
16/3/06
Keep it up!!! Great job!!!

drmmaster said:
to be honest,...i figured this would fail. After i read the post on RWG...my heart droped...but after only 2 days im so glad to see a great turn out..ive found some great guys to help me run this place...i couldnt ask for more..Not to mention...ive been actually having so much fun!...I cant belive it...i was a little overwhelmed when i first got this thing online...but im learning the php board failry fast...and it really is a blast...I want to personally thank all those that have showed up and said a few words...And especially thank the current staff...as they have been a life saver....

Thaks Eveyone
Tim H

Faber

16/3/06
no place will fail...we have enough members for a 1000 foruns... 8)

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Nowhere but up

Great Job Drmmaster.........getting the cream of the crop on your staff.....cant fail.......

knowledge and wisdom comes with the people....again great start

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
nice work you have done...

keep up with the good work...

regards,
Vladimir