Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks mate! View is not captured on photo, but your right it's nice... view is covering the old city, sea and island across. Nice to look at while you chew peace of grilled meat This one is in Croatia. Btw do you have summer house in Cyprus?

Comment

Originally posted by reality-ri, post: 3215317, member: 0
      Thanks mate! View is not captured on photo, but your right it's nice... view is covering the old city, sea and island across. Nice to look at while you chew peace of grilled meat This one is in Croatia. Btw do you have summer house in Cyprus?
      I've been living in Cyprus for about 2 years now. My company asked me to take an associate manager position here. I plan to visit Croatia later this year, to see all the old cities they use to film Game of Thrones. I went to Crete last year, that was nice and their fire grilled pizzas were great.

Comment

If u come to Croatia, try 'riba na gradele' or whole grilled fish... it's fantastic By the way in that city which u plan to visit Star Wars 8 was also filmed, so you'll have an interesting time for sure.

I heard a lot about Cyprus but never had a chance to visit... my company has some project there at the moment so who knows maybe we meet there and exchange some opinions on reps!

Comment

Originally posted by reality-ri, post: 3218615, member: 0
          If u come to Croatia, try 'riba na gradele' or whole grilled fish... it's fantastic
          Or Girice [emoji39]

AUDEMARS PIGUET - RO 15400, TT white | - RO 15202, blue
          BLANCPAIN - Fifty Fathoms, RG
          BREITLING - Super Ocean Heritage, black | - Super Ocean Abyss, black | - Avenger Blackbird
          FRANCK MULLER - Casablanca, white | - Casablanca, red | - Crazy Hours Color Dreams, black
          ?MEGA - Seamaster 300, Spectre | - Snoopy
          PATEK PHILIPPE - Nautilus 5711, blue | - World Time Chronograph 5930G, blue
          TUDOR - Heritage Chronograph, blue
          VACHERON CONSTANTIN - Tourbillon | - Overseas, white
          ROLEX - Explorer 1016 | - Explorer 214270 | - YachtMaster 116622, grey | - YachtMaster 116622, blue | - YachtMaster 116655, RG | - GMT 16710, Pepsi | - Seadweller DEEPSEA 1166600, blue
          - Submariner 114060 LN | - Submariner 116610 LV, Hulk | - Submariner 116619 LB, Smurf | - Submariner 16618 LN, all gold | - Submariner 16610 LV, Kermit (Franken TC)

- Daytona 6263 Paul Newman, red | - Daytona 116500 LN, white | - Daytona 116500 LN, black | - DJ 16203 TT | - DJ II 116334 SS, blue/riffled | - Oyster Perpetual 116000, Red Grape | - DayDate II, 218206, ice-blue

Comment

My BBQ pit overlooking the cliff and lake from my backyard.

Comment

Here's mine. It's a CharBroil Tru Infared grill. There's a metal plate between the flame and the meat that 1) heats up and spreads heat evenly across the cooking surface and 2) keeps the meat juicier by not directly exposing it to the flame.

Comment

Custom built stick burner offset smoker with a top sausage rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Built-Sub View Post
                  Custom built stick burner offset smoker with a top sausage rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  No bad!!
                  http://www.cigaraficionado.com

https://www.tudorwatch.com

If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

This thread has made me extremely hungry

Comment

Originally posted by jpohl402 View Post

What a nice view you have!!

Just curious: has anyone tried or have experience with The Big Green Egg brand ceramic grilles?! Thx

Edit, after reading all of this thread:
                        I see a few of you guys have them. Anything to know/be aware of? Any drawbacks? Thx
                        I have a Kamado Joe and a smaller no-name one. They all cook about the same, but do look out for warranty on them (the big brands are lifetime on the external ceramics). KJ seems to have the most accessories (many included in some basic packages), but they tend to work across various competitors.

Having said that, it is the best, most versatile cooking machine I have in my arsenal. It gets used 6-7 nights a week when I'm not traveling for work. Until/Unless they outlaw solid fuel grills, I'll always have one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.

Comment

This is mine in our property in Athens here. During summer I use it every weekend for sure because I have guests coming pretty often and sometimes I even cook dinners too during work days.

Comment

Grill accessories...

Comment

Hey guys need some help on the grill situation. I haven't used my grill going on 2 years and still fairly new with the exception of being dusty and the grime and grit from cooking on it that's baked on . Any real good suggestions on cleaning material to get that grime and grit off the grates and the inside would be appreciated. How do you guys clean the inside out?

Comment

Working...
                              X