Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moncler reps

Hi guys,
    how is the quality of the moncler reps we can found on net?
    Ask me from 200 usd to 285 usd for a pieces.
    Someone test it?

Sent from the RWI App

Ive ordered some high quality ones from taobao via the reddit designerrep. if theres interest once its here ill try doing a review and explaining the process

Comment

Originally posted by berry25, post: 3818443, member: 147298
      Ive ordered some high quality ones from taobao via the reddit designerrep. if theres interest once its here ill try doing a review and explaining the process
      Please inform us in this thread as soon as you get the jackets . Im interested because i never saw good quality monclers

Comment

If you're referring to Moncler winter coats _ I have 1 original and 2 rep 1:1 original quality. Paid around 350 per rep coat , compared to $1500-$2000 in the store. The quality in my opinion is the same, I can't tell the difference. Wore them all winter in -20C winter and was quite warm.

Comment

I agree mates....keep us informed on this

Comment

Originally posted by RepWatchFan.yyz, post: 3822635, member: 166086
            If you're referring to Moncler winter coats _ I have 1 original and 2 rep 1:1 original quality. Paid around 350 per rep coat , compared to $1500-$2000 in the store. The quality in my opinion is the same, I can't tell the difference. Wore them all winter in -20C winter and was quite warm.
            I'd be super grateful to know from whom you sources. Ladies is tougher then men's but worth inquiring at the very least. Thank u in advance!

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

sure - I will ask my wife, she did the digging and found the connections

Comment

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Mines had some delays coming but heres a link to a review of the one ive ordered for those that were interested

https://www.reddit.com/r/DesignerRep...noble_camurac/

Comment

Just bought my first Moncler Daniel replica from a DHGate seller. The quality is amazing, it has all the tags, the certilogo, rounded edge Moncler logo, Lampo zips, it really feels like the real deal.
                    I’ve contacted the seller via Whatsapp, you can find him if you google “sunbin1984 yupoo”. The first link should be his photo gallery also with the contact details.
                    ?
                    ROLEXXX

Comment

Originally posted by paul.co View Post
                      Just bought my first Moncler Daniel replica from a DHGate seller. The quality is amazing, it has all the tags, the certilogo, rounded edge Moncler logo, Lampo zips, it really feels like the real deal.
                      I’ve contacted the seller via Whatsapp, you can find him if you google “sunbin1984 yupoo”. The first link should be his photo gallery also with the contact details.
                      Hi
                      I've contacted the seller via Whatsapp for the same jacket Moncler Daniel. Wanted to ask what size you chose? And how the fit was? Also how good of a rep is it 1:1?
                      Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X