• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I just got banned from RWG for expressing my opinion about Tapatalk

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
I now noticed that RWG is not working on tapatalk anymore !!!
i thought i did something wrong...but apparently its stopped.

Other great forums like rennteam etc. are not using tapatalk.
no worries if its mobile compatible..
that said, (and excuse my noobness :) i think that we should all be friends and not fight each other :)
enough wars are going on in this world.

I have understood that TB is strict but fair, so his decision was probably justified

All we need is Love !

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
I use TT and left RWG 1.1 partially because of it. Although not perfect or standardized it's super convenient across the eight forums I frequent.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You do realise I own half that forum, yes? Pull your fucking head in.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Lol. I guess I confronted the dictatorship over the issue of tapatalk and magically I was signed out and not allowed to sign back in. I guess someone did me a favor after I asked how to terminate my membership, lol. Please don't take the tapatalk option here. I know some people hate it and can choose not to use it. I like the atmosphere over here better anyway.

You as well, you two are heading to be the first bans on the new software, I own half that forum and the guy that runs it is my friend. You wanted it terminated, you go t it so pull your head in.