• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory Black sub no date

GoshaRubchinskiy

Horology Curious
13/1/21
Decided to try to get my hands on the new CF sub for everyone to see the differences between it and the previous zzf v3. Just got some QC pictures from Geektime.

i think the markers look great
the CG lugs are sadly straight but i guess no one has it perfect
bezel looks good
the hands appear to be the right size too
there isnt any gap in the SEL
it has the ARF clasp and bracelet it marks the 1LD code as it should

So far heres the imgur album
this is how the rehaut looks:

is there anything that sticks out to you guys? opinions? is it worth it over the zzf v3, zsf?

Reactions: De Kev and Gpbn

DonG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/21
Okay, so for I have 0 reps (but in the game to get one...) but I do have a range of gens of which the 114060 is one. For my untrained rep-eye, it looks incredible. You would have fooled me, and I'm writing to you with my gen on the wrist as we speak :)

GoshaRubchinskiy

Horology Curious
13/1/21
Okay, so for I have 0 reps (but in the game to get one...) but I do have a range of gens of which the 114060 is one. For my untrained rep-eye, it looks incredible. You would have fooled me, and I'm writing to you with my gen on the wrist as we speak :)

thanks man just waiting for that long...... shipping time from china to post wrist shots

Reactions: DonG and De Kev

CJS57

7/9/20
I have ZZFV3, VSF and Gen. Wondering if the new Clean factory no date sub has a crystal (of course with no cyclops) as clear as prof or gen? For me that was the most obvious side by side no loop tell.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I have the Clean no-date and LN date on the way but no access to gen unfortunately.

Sebi91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/20
This CF looks well finished: great bezel insert, good rehaut, hands. Saphire Crystal looks good but from a picture, it is rather complex to get the general light play. Most important in my view would be to get impressions of first owners of the brushing effect. I noticed that it s hard to detect from pictures but, most of the time, reps still lack to capture the same brushing effect of case and bracelet compared to gen. But, all in all, seems to be a very good one !!