• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone bought anything from Chronosale?

123Mattie

Horology Curious
17/1/20
Hi. Just saw that chronosale has replicas of FP Journe watches. Anyone dealt with then before ? Any info appreciated ?

mreik

Looking Around
15/4/18
I'm looking at a Chopard from there and would like to know the quality. Did you end up purchasing?

123Mattie

Horology Curious
17/1/20
I haven’t bought anything from them.

they have the replicas FP journe and wondered if anyone bought these from them before ?

kolincio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
There's pretty much 3 options, barring circumstances hardly possible.

Option 1 (most likely): they don't have the watches, want to bait you into sending them money and then bail.

Option 2 (also quite likely): they have some shit-tier replicas that they'll send you after getting your money.

Option 3 (quite unlikely): they have the reps and TDs can source them as well, but haven't told anyone yet or updated their websites.

Circumstances hardly possible: Chronosale have access to some super-underground secret garage factory that produces great quality F.P.Journes. The secret factory not only decided to give an exclusive deal to a low-demand dealer that few people have heard about, they also chose to produce a low-demand brand. You do the math on odds of all that happening.

Last edited:

Gunes Caglar

Horology Curious
21/5/20
i have bought Richard mille watch from them , the quality is best other replica store.. about FP journe may not be so well made fake

Reactions: ANB

brycrob

Known Member
26/10/19
Anything new on this? Can someone PM me the website or respond with recent news on this company? Just curious. thanks

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
They are a non TD here. That is to say, they aren’t trusted and no one on here will help you if/when they steal your money or give you a terrible fake.

Gunes Caglar

Horology Curious
21/5/20
Anything new on this? Can someone PM me the website or respond with recent news on this company? Just curious. thanks

yes I have received RM watch, the quality is good, but it maybe don't have FP Journe watch

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
There are no decent reps of FP Journe. What you see on this website are pictures of gen watches that have been stolen from websites that sell gens. This is a classic sign of a scam website.

As has been said above, they will take your money and either disappear or send you a rubbish watch. But you definitely won’t get the watch that they have on their site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk