• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TRUSTY TIME SHIT HOLE BEWARE.

Trey Van

Looking Around
27/7/19
Hi so I see a lot of people posting on here and other forums about how great andrew is and how trustytime is so trust worthy. I've never purchased a Rep before and with that based off of the reviews I've seen online I decided to go ahead and purchase from trusty. I purchased a Noob Day date 40 yellow gold with silver dial, a Rolex box and tools for resizing. Total I spent was $580 shipped. After I checkout I got the email and they sent me the Paypal link to make the payment and payment went through and I emailed the transaction ID to andrew and he confirmed it. After a couple days he emailed me and told me the watch I ordered was out of stock and that the factory is yet to get back to him. He sent me the whole email saying about the raids and what not which I then gave it a couple of days until I decided I just want a refund. He told me he had already shipped out the box and tools I ordered so I could only get a refund for the watch which pretty much is useless if I don't even have the watch but I was like ok whatever give me my refund for the watch. So he pretty much already took my money for the rolex box and tools and the $35 shipping which is useless because I'm getting the refund for the watch and since I gave him that break and didn't make a big deal about returning the box and tools which I should of he then told me give him 24-48 hours for the refund and he said it'll be sent back to my paypal. I emailed him after day two asking for my refund and he then said he will update me and how it is a busy time period for them and whatever and I told him ok well you said 24-48 hours for my refund and its been two days and all he could say is "I will update you, thanks". It has now been 4 days almost 5 and now they have stopped replying to my emails. I am so absolutely stressed about this whole experience as I really trusted the fact that this won't happen but now its starting to look like I just lost $400, $580 to be exact if I don't even get the box and tools he said he shipped. Can someone please tell me what I should do at this point because right now I am getting no replies from them and Im just sitting here with regret.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi so trustytime isn't a td here so there's no point in posting your thread as they aren't tds here so nothing can be done about your situation although it must be absolutely awful for you to be obliged to wait so long I mean several days and all that before you get your refund but hey at least you have some tools and a box to compensate a little for that what you could do is send 20 emails a day to him so that he understands just how much time is an issue for you.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Trey Van That sucks that you will have a box and tools you can’t use because you don’t have a watch and also are out all that money think about all the things you could buy with $580 like a nice dinner a hooker and some blow maybe send some more emails otherwise you are sh!t out of luck and are stuck wearing the Casio which isn’t too bad sorry

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
patience is or was your friend.
if you don't have it, order m2m .
simples.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Got to be a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trey Van

Looking Around
27/7/19
I appreciate everyones response but I ain't no troll nor do I own a casio. If you are going to reply with rude remarks and sarcastic comments save your breath and fingers. Thought this forum would be helpful but maybe not.

Reactions: LyndbyDK

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I appreciate everyones response but I ain't no troll nor do I own a casio. If you are going to reply with rude remarks and sarcastic comments save your breath and fingers. Thought this forum would be helpful but maybe not.

Ok I'll reply nicely, firstly dramatic all cap title threads are never going to received well here, as already mentioned trusty is not a trusted dealer here so there is no help that this forum can give you other than a little advice.

There have been police raids on the factories especially noob recently, so any noob products are going to be in short supply and difficult to get for the time being.

patience really is the biggest thing you need when dealing with any TD in this hobby a few days means nothing, it's not uncommon to wait for months for various reasons to get a watch on the wrist, I'm sure you will receive the refund and the box and tools, so you've got half your order you e just got to get the watch, once you've got the refund you can try and source the watch from another TD.

i know it can be very stressy when ordering your first watch especially when thing don't run smoothly, the most important thing is patience and not to give yourself a heart attack over it.

Reactions: pirate949 and Danii

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
This is why noobs need to read up on the whole process thoroughly BEFORE buying their first watch. But no, no one wants to read. Instead they jump straight into the deep end, buy their first watch and have no clue on what to expect. This ain't amazon. Sometimes you'll have to wait for months. Now start reading.

Last edited:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
And as so many already have told you, Trusty is not a TD here. The forum won't be of much help to you in case something would go wrong. If you need assistance from RWI, choose one of our TD's next time. But a couple of days waiting...that means nothing. Come back after three months.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
I am impatient, so I choose to buy m2m.
that way I don't stress over when I will get my watch.
have bought a few, and generally arrive next day.
anything for an easy life.

Replica01

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/16
Hi so trustytime isn't a td here so there's no point in posting your thread as they aren't tds here so nothing can be done about your situation although it must be absolutely awful for you to be obliged to wait so long I mean several days and all that before you get your refund but hey at least you have some tools and a box to compensate a little for that what you could do is send 20 emails a day to him so that he understands just how much time is an issue for you.
Your advices keep getting better every day Trip

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Reactions: tripdog

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
When you join a forum for the purpose of venting your anger for having not read said forum and having the patience of a child, well you’ll get some answers that are unhelpful. And the answers are very mild. If Trusty was a TD here you’d find yourself in a spot of trouble about now.

Relax, put your feet up. Have a read. Learn what to expect.

I bought my first 4 watches through Andrew after lots of reading outside of this forum, not just reading which websites aren’t fake but what to expect when dealing with Chinese rep dealers, what to expect from the factories who make them and what to expect in the actual watches I decided to order.

I received excellent service, communication and amazing examples of the watches I ordered. I also couldn’t get the watch I wanted on one order because within 48 hours of ordering the Noob factory had gone to ground. No worries, simply changed my order to a watch that was available and Andrew happily obliged and again provided an excellent watch, very quickly. I’ll buy the Noob later when they’re in good supply.

Now I keep reading, keep learning and obviously found this great site. If you would like the protection this site can provide you I suggest you do the same. And when a TD takes more than a few days to satisfy your demands, you best have read a bit before you go making posts like this one.

Try apologising for your impatience and possibly selecting another watch that is available if you can’t wait for what you wanted, communicate with some understanding and respect and you’ll likely find Andrew provides said watch, with good service and timely delivery.

The only shithole I see here is the one you dug yourself by joining a forum to vent your anger before reading a bit. And again, you’re somewhat lucky he’s not a TD here with a post like this.

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Well said Flint! (Golfclap)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
What a classic noobie’s problem. I read this kind of shit everyday from clueless noobies.

This illegal shopping experience is not like Amazon shopping experience.
Trustytime and other TDs are not 100% reliable due to the nature of the business: illegal. So expect delays, inaccurate goods and monetary loss.

My advice to you is to stick to Timex and buy from Amazon or Walmart and stop pretending to be rich if you can’t afford to lose $500+.

BTW, Trustytime isn’t a TD here so no one will help you.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Well, all the good advice has already been given. You should have purchased this from amazon. You should have spent the 580 on a nice dinner and a hooker...

All what I can suggest is to take Andrew to your local small claims court, or consumer court or other such redressal facility as might be available to you !!! In addition to the 580, do be sure to add damages for the distress this has caused you. The PTSD could affect you in various ways, you never know. So scratch my advise about small claims court or consumer court, go to where they can award $million in damages :)

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Well, all the good advice has already been given. You should have purchased this from amazon. You should have spent the 580 on a nice dinner and a hooker...

All what I can suggest is to take Andrew to your local small claims court, or consumer court or other such redressal facility as might be available to you !!! In addition to the 580, do be sure to add damages for the distress this has caused you. The PTSD could affect you in various ways, you never know. So scratch my advise about small claims court or consumer court, go to where they can award $million in damages :)

should have come to you and Rodders!

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Normally noobs post like this contains “hard earned money”.. it adds to the drama. You should edit it.