• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

a trusty time review

bridalrose

Looking Around
14/6/19
first post here so i figured i would give a review of my experience.

This was my first rep buy i really wanted a tudor black bay but there is no way i could have 4K to spend on gen. i mean even if i had that kind of money but thats an other topic. I first looked around on reddit and i decided to go for trusty time. the website is nice not too slow and video help a lot in conceptualizing the piece you going to get. i found the V2 of the BB 58 and placed my order. the QC pic came quite quickly id say less than 2 days. i had to refuse the 2 first they were the v1 and the second pic had misaligned lume dots. Andrew showed a little bit of impatience at some point from my refusal of the 2 first QC ( i guess i nitpicked a bit but hey thats was my first watch) but overall he gave a very quick service and anwsers and i appreciated that. The third batch of QC were perfect. from the moment i said yes it took 3 1/2 day to receive the package home. the tax import where quite low wich was a surprise. super delivery service. overall good experience. i would recommand. thanks to trustytime and his team if there is any and that ZF BB 58 is really nice i mean its no gen but for the price its over my expectation from a rep. im happy i decided to make a bit of reasearch on rep watch and i also thanks the community for all the very informative posts that helped my choice.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hmmm, joins today at 13.06, posts glowing review for non TD at 13.29 . . .

Are you an out and out shill or did Andrew give you a discount for posting this? Has to be one or the other.

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Mmmh, 3xQCs ? ...
34046ac853b0c43f59d1007fe90a5a3d.jpg

usually after the first refusal of the QCs, Andrew shouts to your email "Smithers release the hounds!"

bridalrose

Looking Around
14/6/19
No ive been around skulking info and all without registering. I mean sorry about that i dont want to start a conspiracy theory. Im not super used to forum and all and thats it. Andrew didnt release the hound but i could palpate is annoyment thru some of the emails. But overall as i said im satisfied and the watch is great.