Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

DTime experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTime experience

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience (good or bad) with dtime.store?

https://dtime.store/sub-categories.p...%20MM&show=All

I have placed an order on Feb 2nd, still did not get QC pictures. They have been promising they would restart "regular processing" at any time now.

Now they went completely silent, webchat, email etc. No response.

I asked for a refund, I will report the result.

Crap never send them money

Comment

I though't lets give it a shot at Dtime.store. They had the IWC portofino chronograph with a blue dial in a refined quality judging from the pics.
      I was atracted by the very serious website, all looking very detailed and professional. Also their payment option D-credit witch made it possible to use Paypal and offering 10% discount and free shipment. Topping up D'-credit in three tranches of $100,00 went very smooth and my
      account realy showed my built-up credit, and the rest of it when I payed the watch with it. During topping-up proces personal response was perfect..... I had to send money 'to a friend' Victor Kurniawan MG-Garage. I know in this business you have to accept some
      side roads to use of paypal.
      I ordered my IWC 3rd of April and received 'Quality Control pictures' 24th of April which I agreed with. But nothing happend since. Sevenal e-mails remained unanswered. Now the website completely vanished. So to make a long stort short: DO NOT SEND THEM MONY! Agreeing with Sanjay (previous post).
      I was wondering if someone ever received an item from this website....

Comment

actually, I used the site several times and yes I got watches with no issues until last time I ordered (fortunately very cheep one - $140 or so) at the end of April.
        They didn’t send me QC pictures and went complete silence. I guess they have gone bankrupt or picked up by authority.

Comment

Good to See T DTime actually delivered watches. For this was my peception of the website. I guess I stepped in at the wrong moment. Bad luck this time. You might be right that they went bankrupted. Also the Indonesian shop disapeared. Or may ne some legal affairs indeed. Expensive hobby this way. Good lesson anyway. I will get back to my trusted dealer.

Comment

I used this Dtime site since 2016 and Adrian the owner always sent the watches, I placed an order on feb 2019 and got the QC email on April and I approved it.
            unfortunately on May they went silent, no answers on WhatsApp nor email and they deleted the page Dtime.store and jamgua.com. I guess they got legal troubles and that’s why they deleted all the evidence.

I lost 483 usd but I got the lesson.

Comment

Hey guys! Dtime is up with a New URL. Just wondering if you had any luck receiving your money / watches...

Comment

Originally posted by Panpan View Post
                Hey guys! Dtime is up with a New URL. Just wondering if you had any luck receiving your money / watches...
                What is the new URL?

Comment

https://www.dtime01.co/

Comment

Originally posted by Panpan View Post
                    It is the same site as dtime.store, I loggedin on the new site with my dtime.store credentials and I see my order from Feb 5th, still in "Verified" state.

I have emailed them at [email protected], will let you know how it goes. Looks promising. The site is up and running and it has the old customer database.

Comment

I hope that works for you! Looking forward to some good news from you!!!

Comment

Well same for me, I logged in with my user, got my points my order history and the last order I didn’t received marked as “verified”, I emailed them but didn’t received any answer

Comment

Originally posted by alexcast View Post
                          Well same for me, I logged in with my user, got my points my order history and the last order I didn’t received marked as “verified”, I emailed them but didn’t received any answer
                          It has been one week after I emailed them. No answer.

Comment

Same for me no answer, i dont know if they just opened the site to scam more people

Comment

There were arrests last month.... maybe they were caught up in it?
                              My wish list: gen components...
                              Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

Working...
                              X