• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got a Noob Daytona 4130 fast from Trusty Time/Andrew

bmwe36

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Last time I ordered from Trusty Time, the whole process took over two weeks: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...views/7050660-andrew-at-trusty-time-op-114300

This time it was faster! I ordered an Aqua Terra VSF 8900 and a NOOB Daytona 4130. I wanted to do a review of the NOOB Daytona since I know people have been wondering how long the wait is.

Before ordering the Noob Daytona 4130, I asked Andrew how long it was going to take since I heard it was popular. He told me 3-6 weeks (depending on the model). I asked about the ARF Daytona, he said 1-2 weeks. Then I asked specifically about the Stainless Bezel White Dial Noob Daytona 4130 904L, he said 2-4 weeks and that it is faster than the ceramic ones. I pulled the trigger.

It took 5 Days! He underpromised and overdelivered.

11/18 Purchased at Trusty Time
11/18 I emailed Andrew saying I purchased the Noob Daytona. He asked for the Transaction ID and email address.

11/19 Received QC Pics (Fast!) To be honest, I was concerned that it was TOO fast. Was this someone else's reject? After looking at it back and forth. I couldn't find anything worth RL'ing it. The last time I RL'd it took a while to get another QC, and I didn't want to go through that with this high demand watch, especially during the Holidays.

11/21 Got Tracking Number (DHL) - Tracking said Package was picked up.

11/23 DHL Delivered. Watch looks great and works well.

Fast Shipping. No problems with customs.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Last time I ordered from Trusty Time, the whole process took over two weeks: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...views/7050660-andrew-at-trusty-time-op-114300

This time it was faster! I ordered an Aqua Terra VSF 8900 and a NOOB Daytona 4130. I wanted to do a review of the NOOB Daytona since I know people have been wondering how long the wait is.

Before ordering the Noob Daytona 4130, I asked Andrew how long it was going to take since I heard it was popular. He told me 3-6 weeks (depending on the model). I asked about the ARF Daytona, he said 1-2 weeks. Then I asked specifically about the Stainless Bezel White Dial Noob Daytona 4130 904L, he said 2-4 weeks and that it is faster than the ceramic ones. I pulled the trigger.

It took 5 Days! He underpromised and overdelivered.

11/18 Purchased at Trusty Time
11/18 I emailed Andrew saying I purchased the Noob Daytona. He asked for the Transaction ID and email address.

11/19 Received QC Pics (Fast!) To be honest, I was concerned that it was TOO fast. Was this someone else's reject? After looking at it back and forth. I couldn't find anything worth RL'ing it. The last time I RL'd it took a while to get another QC, and I didn't want to go through that with this high demand watch, especially during the Holidays.

11/21 Got Tracking Number (DHL) - Tracking said Package was picked up.

11/23 DHL Delivered. Watch looks great and works well.

Fast Shipping. No problems with customs.

Are you talking about trustytime.biz ??

bmwe36

Horology Curious
3/8/18
Yes, that's the current website but sometimes it changes from time to time so it's good to have Andrew's email to make sure you have the current website.