• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time review

vasteen116520

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/19
Its been more than 7 days since I was sent QC pics and I still havent recieved the tracking number. Is Andrew a fraud? Its impossible he is that busy!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nero389

4/2/19
I ordered from him recently. I green lighted the QC pictures but did not receive tracking until 4 days later. BUT I did receive a text from DHL the 2nd day after the green light stating my package was to arrive soon.

I would not worry at all. Andrew may have already shipped and not provide tracking number.

Another member recommended logging into your My Account on his website to see if a tracking number is posted.

Patience is the name of the Rep Game.

vasteen116520

23/2/19
I ordered from him recently. I green lighted the QC pictures but did not receive tracking until 4 days later. BUT I did receive a text from DHL the 2nd day after the green light stating my package was to arrive soon.

I would not worry at all. Andrew may have already shipped and not provide tracking number.

Another member recommended logging into your My Account on his website to see if a tracking number is posted.

Patience is the name of the Rep Game.

Damn, I wish I had the luck you have. He has been stalling me the tracking number for more than 7 days now, its frustrating.

Sent from the RWI App

Camdr034

Horology Curious
12/7/19
Just ordered an ARF Sub from andrew, i will keep updated how the deal goes

Camdr034

Horology Curious
12/7/19
2 days ago I ordered an ARF Sub from Andrew, I am waiting on the QC pics, I will keep everyone updated in this post. But I have read good reviews about this fella and he seems like a professional.

Rockinmakicks

Known Member
17/6/19
Just ordered Noob Daytona and got the QC in two days, he initially told me that the waitlist was 2-3 weeks. So far I placed 5 watches in three weeks and got them all in span of 3- 6 days from the time I order them. Also, all orders I used PP, less hastle if you ask me.